Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38701 times)

Name: Spek/Pwnon
Country and/or timezone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
BL_ID: 7613
Admin skills: I have been around for a LONG time, and had various experiences where I was an admin and had responsibility over a large group of people. I'm good at building, eventing, disciplining, and crowd control. I show no favoritism to other players, and if need be, I could ban my best friend.

Why you would like to be an admin: I've played on your server a lot, and I've noticed that there are a lot of people on at one given time, so it would be easier to keep them in control with more admins, and this seems like a great opportunity, I'd be having fun and helping people out at the same time.

Donating now availible  :cookieMonster:
Check page 1

Name: Omoblock

Florida, Eastern

BL_ID 28093

I have a wide range of admin-ship on various servers in the game and offline this game. I was once a proud admin of Blake1's Simon Says before I stopped playing for awhile. Two or three years ago, Brixmon hosted a Team Fortress 2 in Blockland server, and I was a Super admin, and I added in many idea's which brought in more people.

I applied for this job because of how great this game is. If it's not because the game-play is a comfortable experience, it's because of the intriguing idea of the way it is put together. I want to keep this server a comfortable experience for all Blockheads, and pitch in a few idea's to this server's advantage.

Donating now availible  :cookieMonster:
Check page 1
I clicked on the link and it didn't work, it redirected me to some error page about a transaction.

Okay.

People are somehow getting homing rocket launchers, a lot are. It is getting annoying and unfair to others. Is it even in the shop?

Well, either way I can't talk since I am somehow muted forever, even if I disconnect. I need another admin to unmute me, please.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:12:13 AM by Advanced Bot »

I don't really know why age matters as being an admin, I understand you can't talk to a 3 year old, but why would they even play this

I don't really know why age matters as being an admin, I understand you can't talk to a 3 year old, but why would they even play this
I think ag matters because Buttman doesnt want 7 year olds bossing evrryone around.

Okay, so uh...

Work on the build, work on your name.
Neither work or can be taken seriously.

I clicked on the link and it didn't work, it redirected me to some error page about a transaction.
Jeh i made some kind of donate button but it uses html D:Nop nvm fixed, used the email url :P
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:40:51 AM by espio100 »

Why didn't you make me admin?
You could at least answer my app.

You didn't provide age.

I do not answer an apply if you became admin or not, you will see if you join the game. If not, i probarly didnt add you as admin.

[DONATOR GIVEAWAY]End Sunday 6/04/2014
Jup, i was bored and there aren't any donators yet. So why not?
So you might be asking: How do i get that free donator *_*.
Easy, Make some artwork about the server, upload it on some random website (ex. imgur) and post it here with your ING, BL_ID, and the good reason why you want it.
Is this legit?
Yes.
What is allowed as 'artwork'?
No screens. It can be everything related to this server. You can even create a title or somthing.
Happy zombie masacre!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:15:41 PM by espio100 »