Author Topic: Has Google ever been "down"?  (Read 893 times)

Huh. Never thought about that. Maybe. :u

iirc it went down for like a minute once and 60% of the worlds Internet traffic stopped

Google for ya.
could have been 40% though
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:02:40 AM by Maxwell. »

iirc it went down for like a minute once and 60% of the worlds Internet traffic stopped
Google for ya.

Probably not in recent years much, but I'm sure it likely had problems at times when it was just kicking off.

If google ever goes down the entire internet will probably go into a Pandemic and destroy itself.

bing will finally have its minute of fame

If google ever goes down the entire internet will probably go into a Pandemic and destroy itself.
someone's probably gonna divide by 0 and cause a black hole to appear if google goes down

when it wasn't a giant i'm sure it was brought down quite a bit
and it's bound to happen sometime in the future since there has got to be at least 500 people trying to find any flaws in google's security as we speak

when it wasn't a giant i'm sure it was brought down quite a bit
and it's bound to happen sometime in the future since there has got to be at least 500 people trying to find any flaws in google's security as we speak

Google actually has an event they hold sometimes where they have people who specialize in that to find flaws in their security and give them money for it

Google actually has an event they hold sometimes where they have people who specialize in that to find flaws in their security and give them money for it
ik but still, no system is completely perfect

When Michael Jackson died, Google and Twitter were overrun so much with people freaking out that a massive DDoS was considered.

Dident "anonymous" take it for like like 5 mins or some stuff

i dont think it's possible to have an organized DDOS against google, they are too big

Though, there have been instances where they had so much traffic that they crashed, for example, Michael Jackson's death.

fun fact: anonymous is litterally a bunch of 12 year olds who downloaded LOIC
+a DDOS against google wouldn't have actually worked