Author Topic: It's all over  (Read 17362 times)

Thanks for accepting me! I am very happy. I will definitely be able to compete during the weekends and Friday nights, but it will be difficult on weekday nights but still possible depending on the time.

Matches will only take place Friday-Sunday nights. Sometimes Monday.

Matches will only take place Friday-Sunday nights. Sometimes Monday.

Thank you! I think I can make it during Monday night games since I get little to no homework that day.

God dammit why didn't I see this thread to sign up

Wait....Its Wednesday at my place.
What day is it are yours?

also,i dont really want the money,i just play for fun
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:25:29 AM by TheNoob »

anyone want me to be in their corner
i make a good rowdy cornerman
and i also know a lot about boxing

Server is up. you prob know the pass.

Matches will begin Friday night most likely.

stuff, if they're on friday i won't be able to make it.

i'm moving on saturday.

- I will be using Pload's boxing gloves.

Can we get the download link to these please? :o

Can we get the download link to these please? :o
I literally googled what you made bold in the quote and the first thing that came up was the gloves.

But if you don't want to take 3 seconds out of your day to find it yourself. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192411.0

You can take my place if i can't make it
:)

I'm doing Blockheads to show that all the new peeps coming to Steam should not be discriminated because of their ID, but yet we should help them come to the game and teach them how to play it, like others did to me and you. Thank you for all that have been doing that. @The Brighter Dark

Good luck fellow boxers!

You guys can still sign up with the application and ill add you to the sub list. Subs will only be effective for the first round of the tournament in case competitors dont show up.

I literally googled what you made bold in the quote and the first thing that came up was the gloves.

But if you don't want to take 3 seconds out of your day to find it yourself. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192411.0
Since RTB is gone, that download link doesn't work anymore. Here is a download link that works: http://rtb-archive.host22.com/add_ons/Weapon_Boxinggloves.zip

Good luck fellow boxers!
Good luck to you too!

IGN: Cca
BL_ID: 4669, 26141
Steam: Auios
Uniform Color(s): Purple and Black
Boxing Nickname: Logical Contact
*Will you be dedicated to joining your matches?: Yes
*Will you inform me ahead of time if you can't make it to one of your matches?: Yes
*Did you read the "General Details and Rules" section of the topic thoroughly?: Yes

~~~I'd like to sign up as a sub since all the slots are taken~~~

IGN: Cca
BL_ID: 4669, 26141
Steam: Auios
Uniform Color(s): Purple and Black
Boxing Nickname: Logical Contact
*Will you be dedicated to joining your matches?: Yes
*Will you inform me ahead of time if you can't make it to one of your matches?: Yes
*Did you read the "General Details and Rules" section of the topic thoroughly?: Yes

~~~I'd like to sign up as a sub since all the slots are taken~~~
*cough* apps are closed *cough*

*cough* apps are closed *cough*
Can't you read?
You guys can still sign up with the application and ill add you to the sub list. Subs will only be effective for the first round of the tournament in case competitors dont show up.