Hi

Hi
197 (56.1%)
Hi
101 (28.8%)
Hi
53 (15.1%)

Total Members Voted: 351

Author Topic: [Last Updated > 3/8/14] RTB File Downloader - v1.3 : 3 Mirror Sites  (Read 42751 times)

This is actually really useful. it's nice that you guys are replacing some of the great features which RTB had.

Client won't open for me, mapped it with Key_Instert
It doesn't work on the main menu, I will try to fix that.

I find no use for this.

A mod like this is for people that are too lazy to look for addons on the site or file archive themselves, i'm not that lazy. No download for you.
What's with all the friends lately thinking everything in the Add-ons section was made for them only and if it isn't helpful for them they bash on it. If you find no use, good for you. No need to post here and rant about how it doesn't fit your specific needs.

Update: New GUI. Press F4 to toggle it. (I don't think anything uses this button anyways)

EDIT: Another update, you can now search files.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:51:30 PM by Advanced Bot »

Google chrome refuses to load the "direct file" link. "Oops! Google Chrome could not find files.visolator.tk"

Google chrome refuses to load the "direct file" link. "Oops! Google Chrome could not find files.visolator.tk"
Works fine for me, right click on the link and do "Save File as..." and see if that works.

the new gui looks like a huge improvement and thanks for using the api instead
I still think some aspects of the gui need a little touch up still but it looks pretty nice

also is there any reason for needing to reconnect to the website when searching?

and lastly RTBArchiveDL_Swatch_Progress. setValue(%this.len / %len);
should be
RTBArchiveDL_Swatch_Progress. setValue(%len / %this.length);
otherwise it will always be displayed as 100%
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:47:04 PM by swollow »

Works fine for me, right click on the link and do "Save File as..." and see if that works.
It only lets me do save link as.

It only lets me do save link as.
Oh my bad, that is what it is

I see no purpose to having the list pre downloaded when it's only grabbing like a 50kb text list
"let's not make it even better even though it's actually a really easy change"

because we loving can
we're software engineers, not handicapped forgettards, let's make it better than it is

I personally believe that RTB should stay dead but whatever

I personally believe that RTB should stay dead but whatever
"the largest collection of modifications for a video game in it's entire 10 year history should just die"

k

"the largest collection of modifications for a video game in it's entire 10 year history should just die"

k
I never even said that. Whoever taught you how to read needs to go back to college.
Nevermind I realized Lugnut is a troll
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:36:24 AM by Speedo »

Nevermind I realized Lugnut is a troll

.. where the hell did that come from?