Poll

Have you?

Yes
53 (67.9%)
No
25 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?  (Read 5795 times)

i just keep myself clean shaven down there
idk if this is an inappropriate question for you but
how long does it get for girls? I have little to no experience with that region of the female body, and I'm curious. like, it probably got to about two inches long before I started shaving mine. it doesn't really look like two inches bc it's curly and all but still

about two inches long before I started shaving mine.

So you can lie about your small richard?

So you can add another inch to your small richard?
no, I doubt she does it for any reason related to her snake

I didn't see her avatar nor her gender before posting that. :3

I shampoo my pubes
with battery acid and lava

I didn't see her avatar nor her gender before posting that. :3
I don't think the avatar really matters. it's just a purple robot. the robot's even a guy. my avatar is a girl khajiit and I'm still a boy. maybe I'm not the best example though

At first I thought it said "Public hair"

maybe I'm not the best example though

Maybe I am. I'm a male (or AM I?) and I just changed my avatar (after a zillion loving tries).

At first I thought it said "Public hair"

You can make them public. Not sure how people will respond tho.

I don't think the avatar really matters. it's just a purple robot. the robot's even a guy. my avatar is a girl khajiit and I'm still a boy. maybe I'm not the best example though
Wait, Katia's a girl? :C

Of course, they say the're a female so they definitely are!
well 1. you have no reason to not believe it and 2. she is female

well 1. you have no reason to not believe it and 2. she is female
I know
Just saying.

idk if this is an inappropriate question for you but
how long does it get for girls? I have little to no experience with that region of the female body, and I'm curious. like, it probably got to about two inches long before I started shaving mine. it doesn't really look like two inches bc it's curly and all but still
It gets just as long as a guy can get. If you are familiar with that. I also prefer to keep myself clean shaven but the growth is ridiculously fast.