Author Topic: Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences  (Read 2631 times)

this is why I took 3 years to finish Jak II :(
I can't even finish the loving game anymore. I'm stuck on the final boss and I'm forced every time I start up to ram my head into the wall trying desperately to fight, because I'm forced to start right at the boss fight.
With almost no loving ammo.
and I can't start a new game anymore because the particular disc is so old it has a memory leak when trying to create a new savefile.

HOORAY.

I hate any game that has a timed section
especially the ones where its really short and you have to hit checkpoints in order to increase it.
this is why I took 3 years to finish Jak II :(

I beat that game when I was 8, but yeah, some of those hover car races were straight up BULLstuff

Anyways, Godus and Towns are horrible early access cash ins, do not buy.

HaxBall and Goonstation were horrible experiences.

on need for speed most wanted 2005, i beated the last boss, and my game froze. its always like this, and i cant even complete the game now.

Every time I think I have an awesome ship build in FTL only to get a virus in my shields.

Tis' has been the cause for many a failed game.

The other day, I decided to log back into roblox for a little bit of nostalgia.

Turns out overpriced "Passes", Paid games, and builder's club exclusive games exist now. Logged out right there.

Also BF3. Turns out I'm probably the worst BF3 player in the world.

when scribblenauts unlimited erased my save file and it miraculously came back a week later

Also BF3. Turns out I'm probably the worst BF3 player in the world.

speaking of which, I don't understand why they need a browser to launch the game when it already requires Origin to be open. massive pain in the ass, not worth playing if I have to go through tons of bullstuff first.

Saints Row 3

And Borderlands 2 after Gearbox 'patched' the Bee Shield and the CC.  It's not so much the damage, but more so the irony.  There are weapons even more OP than that combo and yet they just sit around and act like a bunch of stuffs.

I made an entire theme park, took me 1-3 hours.

Then the game crashed.

[insertdarthvaderlinkhere]

speaking of which, I don't understand why they need a browser to launch the game when it already requires Origin to be open. massive pain in the ass, not worth playing if I have to go through tons of bullstuff first.

This.

final fantasy IIj was terrible

first game i disliked 0/10 too slow and confusing

I had been enjoying everything about bioshock infinite, the looks, feel, overall atmosphere, up until they gave the player guns. The gunplay was absolutely terrible, felt so rushed and unresponsive, imo. Luckily I didn't actually spend a dime on the game and got it for free from psn+. I tried playing it, but it just felt so unsmooth and just generally awful shooting the guns. I literally quit and deleted the game off my hard drive after trying to deal with it for probably 30+ minutes.

I beat that game when I was 8, but yeah, some of those hover car races were straight up BULLstuff
Yeah I probably started it when I was around 7 and beat it when I was ten.
I can't even finish the loving game anymore. I'm stuck on the final boss and I'm forced every time I start up to ram my head into the wall trying desperately to fight, because I'm forced to start right at the boss fight.
With almost no loving ammo.
and I can't start a new game anymore because the particular disc is so old it has a memory leak when trying to create a new savefile.

HOORAY.
I was stuck on the final boss for a long time with little to no ammo for anything.
eventually I think I just waited for the little guys to spawn and grab ammo off them.
or punch the boss to death.

Every time in fire emblem, when you have to restart a chapter, because you just didn't remember that one myrmidon...