Author Topic: Smoking mod  (Read 784 times)

/title

I was thinking there should be different types of smoking tools in blockland. Here is my list:

-cigarettes: When smoked, it will change your FOV rapidly like the syringes mod does. It would also take away health from you. I was thinking it should take away 5 health every 10 seconds. The effect lasts 30 seconds, totaling up to a health loss of 15.

-cigars: When these are smoked, they will give you a special bonus effect of dealing double damage to others. They would change your FOV like the cigarettes would. However, since they will give you a bound effect, they will take away 10 health at the first smoke, then 5 every 3 seconds. The effect would only last 15 seconds, meaning the total health lost will be 35.

-pipe: The whole system would work like the cigars, except the bonus effect would be double defense against other people damaging you. The only difference in damaging side-effects would be 3 damage every 3 seconds in 15 seconds. This adds up to 25 health loss.

-bubble pipe: This pipe is just for fun. When smoked, it shoots a bubble emitter at a slow pace forwards. If the bubble hits someone, it will make their screen flash white and make the person lose 1 health per second. The effect would last 5 seconds.

So there's my request. I hope these four smoking items get made into blockland.

Smoking is bad for your health.

Are you smoking Arsenic or something?  God damn.

No, it shouldn't cause damage.

how about a blunt nikkah

Are you smoking Arsenic or something?  God damn.

No, it shouldn't cause damage.
are you serious
you might be a chainsmoker but it does damage

are you serious
you might be a chainsmoker but it does damage

Damage over years at a time.

Damage over years at a time.

-cigarettes: When smoked, it will change your FOV rapidly like the syringes mod does. It would also take away health from you. I was thinking it should take away 5 health every 10 years. The effect lasts YOUR WHOLE LIFE, totaling up to a health loss of 100.