Author Topic: Robocraft : Gunbeds still op  (Read 13996 times)

you still got the money?
Noe, I went crazy and wanted to see what happens when you fill up the bar on level 100. Well appearantly nothing happens, except your level breaks and you can no longer save any robots. Clearly that sucks, but seb fixed the account for me :D

isn't this game a little broken? it seems like railguns are OP as forget, especially on fliers

isn't this game a little broken? it seems like railguns are OP as forget, especially on fliers
especially on low tiers lol

forgetin L3s flyer that qualifies for T2

especially on low tiers lol

forgetin L3s flyer that qualifies for T2
I had a T1 buggy with L2S.
I did not see any ability to use a L3S on a T2 though since it instantly bumps you to T3 from T1.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:55:45 AM by LeetZero »

Update Released.

Too many things to list them here, way more changes than wings.

And yes, wings are for premium only until monday. So none for you!

http://robocraftgame.com/robocraft-gives-you-wings/

Update Released.

Too many things to list them here, way more changes than wings.

And yes, wings are for premium only until monday. So none for you!

http://robocraftgame.com/robocraft-gives-you-wings/
The railcannon change and the new tech system are complete rubbish.

I love the railcannon change. I might want to actually use them now, and wont feel bad for instantly destroying the users of them.

Edit: But of course, I shouldn't be surprised. Looking not so far back in the topic, LeetZero complains about everything.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:19:50 PM by Chrono »

welp, it's time to start playing again. but since my download speed is limited to 30kb/s, i'm forgeted.

welp, it's time to start playing again. but since my download speed is limited to 30kb/s, i'm forgeted.
It would be faster to go over to a friend, download the update on a usb drive, and go back home.

I love the railcannon change. I might want to actually use them now, and wont feel bad for instantly destroying the users of them.

Edit: But of course, I shouldn't be surprised. Looking not so far back in the topic, LeetZero complains about everything.

I complain what there's to complain about.
Of course there's the AWESOME stuff that the game and things do. But everyone knows about those.
The biggest issue with railgun is how the first railgun shot is calculated. You should have a first railgun of many load slowly with the others loading faster and if you have a single railgun, that should load at a moderate pace.
Additionally the tech tree is counter-productive and forces you to play the game they want you to. If you never move from T1 you are not going to get anything better. I really liked being able to simply play the whole game with my T1 and go with it, trying to upgrade it slowly with whatever new thing I can get (+-).

You can unlock L2 hardware and movement with T1 points, armor being L1 with T1 points because you start with light chassis instead of L1 armor.

Also, playing the game T1 to get everything was never viable, if you look at RP costs. You get stuffforgetnothing RP in tier 1 battles. But hey, however you manage to get your killchains is up to you, whether it be stomping new people or getting good.

I do admit the charge time on the first rail is pretty ridiculous though. It seems as if they're nerfing the stuff out of having just one gun on your robot, probably because they want to stop people taking higher tier guns into lower tier games. Pretty stupid way of going about it though. My single-smg robot isn't even viable anymore now that they made semi-auto fire less accurate and now that they reduced the rate of fire significantly for only having 1 or 2.

Edit: Okay I see what  they did wrong with rails. I thought they'd just recharge at a normal rate so long as you didn't shoot all of them. But they don't even charge unless you shoot all of them.
The game pretty much wants you to always load up your robot with as many guns as possible.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:42:26 PM by Chrono »

You can unlock L2 hardware and movement with T1 points, armor being L1 with T1 points because you start with light chassis instead of L1 armor.

Also, playing the game T1 to get everything was never viable, if you look at RP costs. You get stuffforgetnothing RP in tier 1 battles. But hey, however you manage to get your killchains is up to you, whether it be stomping new people or getting good.

I do admit the charge time on the first rail is pretty ridiculous though. It seems as if they're nerfing the stuff out of having just one gun on your robot, probably because they want to stop people taking higher tier guns into lower tier games. Pretty stupid way of going about it though. My single-smg robot isn't even viable anymore now that they made semi-auto fire less accurate and now that they reduced the rate of fire significantly for only having 1 or 2.

Edit: Okay I see what  they did wrong with rails. I thought they'd just recharge at a normal rate so long as you didn't shoot all of them. But they don't even charge unless you shoot all of them.
The game pretty much wants you to always load up your robot with as many guns as possible.

Yeah.
The initial load-up for railguns is a great idea, if it would however go smaller the lesser railguns you would have. Having a solo railgun is at the time pointless.

Also I did not see the way that tech worked, but still it pretty much forces you to go upper tier to get to the next one all the time. GC actually has an advantage and it kinda went a tiny bit over the board with the business method regarding the Uber Tech Points, it simply makes it be what it was for everyone, AKA more convenient. It just feels like they just felt like adding that little more method to cash in some money there as well.

Additionally I did not even know about rails not loading separately after you fire once. That's plain silly. Not dumb, but silly, I think it was just overlooked.

Throughout the entire time I've played the game I've only been able to succeed with having just one laser (now 'SMG'), but yeah, that's been nerfed to oblivion because of people abusing tiers. But yeah they've been doing quite a bit to add more incentive for GC. Not that any of it bothers me, the game still isn't pay2win. In this update alone they increased the cost for premium and garage slots, as well as added the whole uberpoints thing. Some people unlocked the whole tree with the free convert from the update, due to the higher tier stuff costing less points cause of the whole tiered points thing. I wish I would've saved my points from that.

But yeah, looks like I'm going to have to redesign all my robots and rethink the way I design future robots. Anything less than 3 guns seems inviable for any type of weapon now.

Throughout the entire time I've played the game I've only been able to succeed with having just one laser (now 'SMG'), but yeah, that's been nerfed to oblivion because of people abusing tiers. But yeah they've been doing quite a bit to add more incentive for GC. Not that any of it bothers me, the game still isn't pay2win. In this update alone they increased the cost for premium and garage slots, as well as added the whole uberpoints thing. Some people unlocked the whole tree with the free convert from the update, due to the higher tier stuff costing less points cause of the whole tiered points thing. I wish I would've saved my points from that.

But yeah, looks like I'm going to have to redesign all my robots and rethink the way I design future robots. Anything less than 3 guns seems inviable for any type of weapon now.
Less than 3 guns is liable for using SMG and Plasma from higher tier on lower tier vehicles. It's however true that railcannons can now no longer be brought to lower tiers. Well it can, but it becomes sort of obsolete.

I met AutoBahn in a game. :)