Author Topic: ChappersTeddy's DMs Thread! [SERVERS]  (Read 4114 times)

Hi! This is a megathread for ChappersTeddy's servers. I'll be hosting these soon, so look out for them on the server list! (sorry for the crappy logo quality, I'm still grasping the concept of graphical design.)

What is this?
Dragons VS Dinosaurs is a TDM server blended with Control Points that focuses on two teams: Dragons and Dinosaurs. Duh.
Both teams use a class system involved with the Dinosaur Bots and Dragon Playertypes. The weapons used are the ones that come with the dragon pack and the magic pack by Amade(?).
Images
Left to right - Dragon spawn and dinosaur spawn.
Dragon classes and dinosaur classes.
The volcano to mark the Dragon's territory and the mountain to mark the Dinosaur's.
The control point in the middle of the map. Also shows how the two team spawns are seperated... and how many people managed not to ragequit.

What is this?
Based on two teams, the Pirates and the Tribesmen, this TDM is a bit less fantasy-like and more real. The save is an edit of the Two Ships DM. Tribesmen spawn in the cave, Pirates spawn in the big obvious pirate ship. Have fun smashing sea-dogs skulls in or shooting land-lubbers in their vital organs.
Images
Soon to come... ergh...

Animal Anarchy

What is this?
Animal Anarchy is a DM of sorts. A randomizer... of sorts. A FarmRP.... no, scrap that crap. It's basically where you spawn as a random farm animal from the barn, and you're given 3 or 5 random OP weapons. The rest depends on you. Basically.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:40:25 AM by ChappersTeddy »

What is that grass on the dinosaur spawn? A brick?

What is that grass on the dinosaur spawn? A brick?
clarify

YES

although map could be improved.

stuff is gonna go here. watch on this, pls!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:49:57 AM by ChappersTeddy »

That logo quality is amazing.
the map could be better, yes.
What the forget is with the walls though
why not make them invisible and use the normal skybox
maybe even make the ground transparent

That logo quality is amazing.
the map could be better, yes.
What the forget is with the walls though
why not make them invisible and use the normal skybox
maybe even make the ground transparent

Answers to almost all your questions: I suck with mod terrain. If you volunteered to help me once when I asked how to use it properly then you could actually have  a valid complaint.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:19:53 PM by ChappersTeddy »

I suck with JVS terrain.
What?
Don't you mean ModTerrain?

If you volunteered to help me once when I asked how to use it properly then you could actually have  a valid complaint.
You didn't ask me at all.

Another thing, I never said the terrain is 0/10 horrible, I just said it could be better.
All I said is that the walls should be transparent so you can see the actual skybox, and that you should make the environment ground invisible.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:33:08 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Actually I did.
When, exactly?
There was never a time where you did.

When, exactly?
There was never a time where you did.
The time when you hosted the CampRP

The time when you hosted the CampRP
So you're expecting me to remember something from 1 year ago?
I mean, I can remember the time I hosted that, but I can't remember every thing you said.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:32:48 AM by K3k0m@n »

whoopee doo hosting
also peeps, remember this - this server is not dedicated which is actually quite a good thing as nerfs can be made easily if a player points them out. Just a heads up, if a playertype works a bit badly, I can't change that but I can change which weapon would be less overpowered than the one pointed out.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 12:43:08 PM by ChappersTeddy »