Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences

Author Topic: Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences  (Read 2581 times)

Every public versus game in Left 4 Dead 2.

All the Die hard loving CoD fans ruining Project Reality for me.
I lead a trans squad and all i loving get is requests to drop troops in the middile of 3 enemy manned Apcs.

"Drop crate, Drop crate now"

I hear that all the loving time. Crates have a respawn timer and i don't have many.
Then they blame me for crashing when there is a loving jet on my tail.

Pilots have it bad.
That is a bit of a biased statement. How would you personally know they played CoD? Also, for horrible times, I was 1 person away from my chopper gunner in MW2 in the map afghan, and got sniped by a sniper in the plane window.

I hated how I couldn't find a way to the moon pearl in link to the past for a long ass time

Every public versus game in Left 4 Dead 2.
You mean, "Pub Stomping Simulator With Zombie 2"?

Stupid young kids on call of duty. loving pricks telling me to drink tea and to go back to Brittan

Stupid pricks on tf2 who think they have the best items to trade Such as the southern hospitality and i step in saying "hey i have a huo-long heater, Festive gloves-" and the twats trade for a loving wrench.

dota 2 is a very strange game, constantly alternating between pure euphoric fun and star fish ravaging despair.

i'm having a bad streak of 4 losses after some nice rounds playing as rubick :(

Sims 3 randomly crashed after not saving 4 hours of gameplay.

joining bl
Sims 3 randomly crashed after not saving 4 hours of gameplay.
ouch

When I first got GMoD a few weeks ago, it was a true disappointment. Almost all of the game-modes I played either took up to 40 minutes to load, had terrible administration, annoying loud voice chatting, gross textures, or mean people.

Stupid pricks on tf2 who think they have the best items to trade Such as the southern hospitality and i step in saying "hey i have a huo-long heater, Festive gloves-" and the twats trade for a loving wrench.
well most people can't find an item they want and prefer not to craft them so trading is the better choice.
Also, the southern hospitality is considerably better than the huo long heater compared to their fellow variants, since you sacrifice little for the SH (pyros never go near you, and in a competitive environment crits are almost non existent) while the huo long heater is either banned or useless compared to the other miniguns (i.e. spys can jump over the flames and you can't safely guard an area revved up)

- The entirety of Sonic 06.

- The 50 minutes I spent on Sonic Chronicles before returning it to the store.

- Confusion, Paralyzation, etc. never working in your favor in Pokemon.

- MapleStory. The only thing I like about it is how the characters look, its nice-looking world and its soundtrack. The gameplay is stuff.

- Fighting Antasma X in Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

That's all I can think of right now.

When I first got GMoD a few weeks ago, it was a true disappointment. Almost all of the game-modes I played either took up to 40 minutes to load, had terrible administration, annoying loud voice chatting, gross textures, or mean people.
i have a feeling you only got Garry's Mod and not CSS. You need CSS for almost everything on Garry's Mod.