Author Topic: Why don't they just make google glass look like regular glasses.  (Read 946 times)

So we can be like this guy:

isn't that from ned's declassified?

and then what, people will get paranoid of random people wearing glasses and ask if they're google glasses?
changing the appearance will most likely not change the attitude towards it, [at least to me] it's not creepy because of the appearance but it's creepy because you don't know when they could be recording you and everything you do

camouflaging them as glasses would make me even more creeped out by a lot more people tbh
but then its easier for individuals to get away with?
since no one expects them and all

Anyone else find it a little amusing Yahoo made a video putting down Google glass? lol

yahoo is just jealous of google  :cookieMonster:

but then its easier for individuals to get away with?
since no one expects them and all
In police work people are always recording your every move because they think you are going to commit police brutality. A lot of cities have cameras set up already as well, so it is something we will have to get use too.

also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRn7RDW5mEI

I really would appreciate it if they were something you could just clip on to your normal glasses

I really would appreciate it if they were something you could just clip on to your normal glasses
Wearing two glasses at the same time looks stupid and is very uncomfortable.

Wearing two glasses at the same time looks stupid and is very uncomfortable.

I mean the actual google glass "Computer", where you can use your own frame

Unless you could fit it into a decent sized frame like Wayfarers I would never buy it.

What's Google glass? .-.

What's Google glass? .-.

Google's new search type. Just type something into it, and it searches for asses of it!

So we can be like this guy:

HAHA
I never even thought of that, lmao

What's Google glass? .-.
Glass owns Google now and renamed it to Google Glass.