Author Topic: I'm moving this weekend!  (Read 893 times)

So, yeah. I'm moving!
I'll be migrating over to Fairhope, Alabama. Most of my family lives in this region surrounding Mobile, so it'll give us a chance for visiting relatives a lot more often. The only reason I lived in Atlanta for my entire life up until now was because my mother lived in Atlanta before she met my dad. I'll have to say goodbye to my best friends Adam and Noah, but I can keep in touch with Noah via Steam. Adam's just a technophobe.
Discuss moving!

Well, be wary of bible thumpers there, but have fun, and enjoy the food down there.

Have Fun!
rip house owner left ????-2014/size]

I live in birmingham :d
my dad lived in mobile through most of his childhood and it's pretty nice down there.

why does mobile, alabama sound so familiar

why does mobile, alabama sound so familiar
I think some historical stuff happened there

I think some historical stuff happened there
I think it was the site of the first French colony in America, and it's also the oldest Mardi Gras celebration in the USA.

Well, be wary of bible thumpers there,
is this supposed to actually mean something or are you just trying to start stuff

Welcome to the land of Budweiser and despair. Here's your Bible and a 20ga. shotgun.

is this supposed to actually mean something or are you just trying to start stuff
well there are a lot of bible thumpers in alabama so??

especially in this part of alabama

It's not starting stuff if it's objectively true, there's a high concentration of christians down there, as proven by many others' experiences there (night fox's included since he lives there).
especially in this part of alabama

ofc in more developed areas there aren't as many extremist ""christians"", or they're just less concentrated

it's mostly rural areas

Good luck with the moving. And try to not lose something. I always lose stuff when moving.