Author Topic: App that emulates sound in computer at the microphone  (Read 626 times)

Basically a App that "hears" your computer's sounds (like music or any other sound playing) and plays it via the microphone. The computer understands that you are talking normally but the computer is hearing itself. I have heard about "stereo mix" but I have no idea what it is or how to use it.

uh
what?
you mean you just want to be able to record the sounds coming from your computer?

You are a confusing person.
Use Google.

Is it that loving hard to use google?

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39532/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-in-windows-7-to-record-audio/
It's basically the same thing with windows 8

uh
what?
you mean you just want to be able to record the sounds coming from your computer?

yes and play it in real time in the microphone

You are a confusing person.
Use Google.

no result/not what I am searching

Spoiler alert: It's the first result

Spoiler alert: It's the first result

So how it works? Also I searched for windows 8.

You have an illness known as "doing it wrong."

Or you could have your mic play to the system sound and then record all of that.

From what I understand you want to use your computer's sounds and a microphone combined as one input. For that use Virtual audio cable.

Or if you are trying to record sound from device A into device B, plug an auxiallary cable from the headphone jack of device A into the microphone jack of device B.