Author Topic: Annual reminder on how Bethesda forgeted up Fallout aka Fallout 3 tl;dr  (Read 6316 times)

fun game; stuffty storyline

I hardly see how this means Bethesda "forgeted up" Fallout 3.

I'll take dumb story and awesome gameplay over good story and mediocre gameplay (looking at you, Mass Effect 1).

I'd praise fallout 3 more. Fallout 4 won't be coming for a long time.

I'll take dumb story and awesome gameplay over good story and mediocre gameplay (looking at you, Mass Effect 1).
>RPG
>Most important thing not being the story.

Please get out. Bethesda did a stuffty job with the gameplay anyways.
I'd praise fallout 3 more. Fallout 4 won't be coming for a long time.

Bethesda games range from mediocre to plain bad. I'm not excited.

>RPG

Please get out. Bethesda did a stuffty job with the gameplay anyways.Bethesda games range from mediocre to plain bad. I'm not excited.

Try not to cut yourself with that edge.

Bethesda did a stuffty job with the gameplay anyways.Bethesda games range from mediocre to plain bad. I'm not excited.
the general consensus here (including me) seems to think otherwise

Please get out. Bethesda did a stuffty job with the gameplay anyways.Bethesda games range from mediocre to plain bad. I'm not excited.

So then the question arises, why the hell did you even make this thread?

"I hate this subject, better make a thread to voice my disgust!"

Fallout 3 could be summed up as a pile of dull Crayola crowns. Anyone can use them, simple, can't really make a master piece. Sucks as rpg and shooter.

Fallout 1 will always be the greatest Fallout while STALKER will always be the greatest first person RPG. Why? Because these games have interesting stories and gameplay not made for monkeys.

I never cared about the story. 1, 2, 3, Vegas, whatever. I just liked exploring the wasteland, filled with strange creatures, peculiar townsfolk, and
riches. (I also like the whole 50's music thing, pretty sweet)
Same goes for the game "Wasteland," somewhat of a pre-cursor to the Fallout series.

this thread is so unbelievably cringe worthy
you're all voicing your opinions on these games so terribly and bluntly.  instead of saying "fallout 3 bad storyline bad gameplay bad shooter" and just that, how about give REASONS and EVIDENCE as to why you think that and why that is "true".

forget, i really hope you know that people will always like things that you don't

you're all voicing your opinions on these games so terribly and bluntly.  instead of saying "fallout 3 bad storyline bad gameplay bad shooter" and just that, how about give REASONS and EVIDENCE as to why you think that and why that is "true".

forget, i really hope you know that people will always like things that you don't
Most people who say this never provide evidence of their own.
http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=47347
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:50:55 PM by Harm94 »

http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=47347
so what i got from this is that fallout fanboys are crying about their "fallout lore!!!" while everyone else seems to enjoy the game

Jeez man, watch where you're waving that edge, you'll cut someone!

>RPG

Lol, shut up. RPG's have simply deteriorated to stat gaining and gameplay anyways rather than the story(For the most part.), and the side quests are always superior to the main quest line to begin with in these scenarios. Cough, dark brotherhood, cough.

Bethesda games range from mediocre to plain bad. I'm not excited.

You're entitled to your opinion, but rather than being a colossal douche about it how about you not try and convince everyone your way of thinking is the correct one? People have individuality, and with individuality comes differences. And people will love things that you despise. Get over it.

for evidence on the story, read the post and see how terrible unsensical it makes sense.

The gameplay is terrible because it is subpar in almost every aspect. The guns are dull, plastic-y, and unsatisfying, with most of the weapons sounds being identical. They lack any weight or authenticity in their sounds, and the animations are stiff and god-awful. All of the enemies- especially ones like Feral Ghoul Reavers and Super Mutant Overlords- are bullet spongy and just test how much ammo you have or stimpacks you've hoarded. The difficulty is artificial and just increases mook health and number. The merchant system is broken with players able to create money out of thin air by buying and re-selling stuff from vendors. Stealing is easy and just involves grabbing the object you want to steal and dragging it out of sight of everyone else to take it then.

Would you like me to continue?