Author Topic: Annual reminder on how Bethesda forgeted up Fallout aka Fallout 3 tl;dr  (Read 6493 times)

I'm sorry I don't talk to casual gamers that are essentially killing the gaming industry.

I only play bad games like that
I'm literally agreeing with you
and you're getting mad at me for it

I'm saying fallout 3 is bad because Bethesda is a terrible company and they need to get their stuff together. I still like the game, I just don't like the direction it's going in which is why I have to mod it to get it to the way I feel fit. I have to mod the game and make it 3x harder than the default  vanilla game.

You find the game bad because you're a casual gamer and it's not the type of game you usually play like Call of Duty or Halo or Gears of War.

Did you get those 360 noscopes on fallout 3?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:19:50 AM by No, I am not Lord Tony! »

actually, no, I'm pretty sure I'm saying it's bad for the same reason
I don't like the lore, and uh, wait, isn't that what you don't like about it?

I haven't touched a call of duty game since july of last year, and the first time I'd ever played gow was two months ago, and it was the last too. I did really like halo reach tho, idc
it doesn't really matter if you're just gonna try to pull elitist bullstuff
Did you get those 360 noscopes on fallout 3?
you're an idiot

I never touched GoW, halo or CoD

I never touched GoW, halo or CoD
congrats on your ego. it's 7:30 in the morning and I'm going to bed, so don't worry about posting several times in a row if I don't respond in six and a half minutes

Too bad Lord Tony is right, even on very hard New Vegas and FO3 are easy.

Also, salvaged power armor is not true power armor. If you'd pay attention to the lore armor isn't meant to act as protection, it's meant to allow the wearers to carry heavy weapons. NCR power armor has the servos ripped out so that point is null. It's just a cheap, more common alternative to NCR riot armor (which is just as good in terms of protection anyways.)

Here are some videos that explain how the main Fallout series isn't just a "generic plot" with "generic gameplay."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R83FR_D1ez0
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeM3zf82inU
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0 (15 minutes long)

Actually yeah Night Fox is (I hate this buzzword but it applies) a loving casual. Play GTA or Postal 2 or something if you want to kill random people, but don't ruin this loving series. Despite him never stating it (lel totally!) it's obvious he doesn't understand why people dislike Fallout 3.

Here is Night Fox.
I like to go around shooting people for no raisin. What, there's actually a plot, a game world, and lore? Lol who actually plays the game for that!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:01:39 AM by ZombiLoin »

you two are autist elitists

Annual reminder of how Bethesda made me care about the fallout series.

night fox is never gonna change his opinion on the fallout series

In the Lore NCR troopers use to wear advanced combat, but over time it was getting to expensive to equip their troops with already scarce piece of armor, so they starting making their own trooper armor.

I'm sorry I don't talk to casual gamers that are essentially killing the gaming industry.
sorry I dont talk to kiddies with down syndrome