Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)

Author Topic: Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)  (Read 35530 times)

Go here.

http://eeemo.net/

Disable all

̢̎̍̿ͥ̔̎̀̋̌̽̉ͤ͏͉̬̞͔̦̖̤̜͡f̞͙̰͖̱̭̬̭͊̅̉̓̾ͩ̄͆͆ͩ̉͊͗͛ͮ̆͆̚͘͢ù̸̢̱̝̭̪̟̰͔̫̻͓̺ͭͤ̆̋ͫ͒̓̈̊͢c̛͍̟̞̟̫͖̃ͧͫ̋ͩͤ̂̋̎̽ͬ͐̉̂ͩ͗̀ͣ͟͝͠k̴͉͈͇̪͔̖̺̹͍͕̲̹̳͍̎̉͑͒̾̈́ͣ̾̅̚̕̕-̆̃ͫ̎҉̡͇̠͓̼͕̫͍̗̭̱̮̼̱̥͚̩̻̕͜ů̵͈̪̙͍͓̲̘̝ͪ̋̅ͥͩ͛͛̔ͥ̈̉̍ͭ͘͘p͍̹͕̱̲̖̞͍͈̻̘̩̩̙͇̘͙̍̈̑ͧͯͣ͞͠͠ͅ

Z̧̙͓͔̦̉ͦ͌͒̇ͫͪ̅̐͌̒̈ͬͧ̈̌̇ͭ̚͟ä̶̡̠͙̤̦̞̝ͪͮͫ͂̈ͫ̅̽͛͒ͧ̈́̎̕̕͢l̶̢̨̜̦̯̲̘͈̖̜̲̩̜͍̱̉̄̎̎ͩ͆̂̓ģ͓͇̦͇̣̙ͨ̅̆ͣ͒͑͠o̢͚͔̘̥̰̠̱̦̣̩̻̝̺̥̤̥ͧͫ̊̄̍̀̋̍̚͝ͅͅ'̶̮̤̠̘͉̜͔̟̗̱̣̦̜ͦ̃́̇͑̑́ͫͭ͆̅͟ş̧̳͇̝͈͚̘̦̗͓͎̫͚̩͈͎̻̟͖͂ͨ̉̐ͧͥͥ͌̒͛ͧͤ̐͘͜͜ ̶̷̢̧̣͎̼͖̩͙̯̬̗̩̘̼͇̭͈͈̈́͐͋́̄ͥ̈̏͞ͅͅḟ̴̡̟̻͈̯͕̤̲͖͈͍̫̘̞͎̉̋̐ͩ̕͠͞a̵͔̖̳̥̭̖̺̫̹͔̩̥ͥ̍̈́ͩ͂͡v̡̯͔̲͇̞̒̈́̿ͯͥ͐̉͆͟͠o͊̾̍͗͆̌̆ͤͨ̉̈̃̿̚҉҉̪͙͖̗͉̮͎̪̥̘̙̳̰͍̗̝̪r̸̮̳̠̹̖̗̩̫͚͙̦͔͕̭̲̲̓̊ͤ͋̆ͪ͗ͨͦ̍̒͘͟i͙̯̼̘͋̈́̓ͮ͑̿̑̑̃̋̃̾ͣ͌̎̇̎͝ẗ̶̴̛̬̮͓̘̺͇͙̞͖̓͆̀̉̔ͦ̓̓͗̀͒̇ͪ͐͝͡eͮ͆ͦͪ̅́҉̛͈̮͔̜̟̺̮ ̡̱͓̗͔̎ͧ̊̔̃ͧͧ͗̒̔ͧͩ͘͠͞á̍̊́̽̓̈͌͐͂͏̷͓̥̮̥͈̺̙̱̝̜̕dͫ͂͐̋͒̑̿̄̆̽̂ͬͪ̅͞͏̧̛̖̝̫d̴̨̯̲̣̰͍̗̯̲̭͚͙̳̞͙͍͔͖ͤ̃̍͐ͤ̌ͬ̾͌ͧͮ͜͡-̴̸̸͔͎͈̞̺ͭ̎͊̓ͯ̑̽ͪoͥ͛͐ͪ͗̏͒ͨ̋ͣͯ͐̽̏̆ͥ҉̝̤͕̪̳̘̣̮͈̯͚̘͇͙͝n̗̞̹̥͓̻͚̩̹͉̒̿̓ͨ̐͂ͦͯ̾̊̋̚̕͝ͅ.̵̡͊̆͗ͮͦ͆͑̏͑̎̏ͧ̈́̈͏͖͇̤͔̞͇̯͕̘̘̭͙̯͢͢

Well that bump was worth the wait!

do you know zalgo or somthing D:

Can anyone explain the "Science" Behind the farlands?

Can anyone explain the "Science" Behind the farlands?
It's all due to something called floating point numbers. In order to store a number you need things called bits, and a "float" has 32 of them.
Floating point numbers store their numbers in the form Significant digits × 2exponent, and Significant digits gets 23 bits, and exponent gets 8 bits.

Now what happens when you get into really big numbers is that the exponent gets so big that the significant digits no longer can reach the accuracy that's required to render the game normally for you, and then you get the weird artifacting you see in the "farlands." That's why it's so far out as well.

Think of it like lossy image compression where it tries to fit a 2000x2000 image in the same amount of space as a 100x100 picture. The float throws away so much information that you end up getting weird results, as you would if you tried to fit a 2000x2000 image in 50kb.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:57:15 AM by Ipquarx »

y do u hate my threds :-(
this just doesnt need any more bumps

-snip-

My foolish decision to post this.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:59:10 AM by Xanderian »

F̵̷̵ͤͨ͌̏̄͛͋̈̂ͩ́̈ͭ̂̚̕͠ę̶̛̈̇̐̀͋ͯͯ͑̔̂̇̈͘͡á̡̧̛ͯ͒ͭ͋̇ͩ̊ͤr̢̽ͭ̑ͩ̐̾͆͒͐̃͌̎̒̈̍͗̄̒͜ ͗̒̈́͊ͩ̒̀̀̎͌̓͆ͬ͂̂ͣ̌̋̚͝͡͏l̶̸̢̧̿̽̀ͫͫ̍̀͛ͩ͋̋ͦ̄̌͛̍͑ͬ̕ï̴̵̎ͤ̃ͥ͂̌̊̌̔͛̉͡e̴̅ͩ̓̂̾ͮ͒́̈́̑̑̂͑̄̔ͪ͠s̢ͬ̔̐͒͂̈ͫͦ̎͟͟ ̶̵̑̎ͩͪͬ̍ͪͥ̿̃į̔̎̆̋ͬ͛ͩͪͤ̈́̃ͣ̃ͣ͒́͘̕n̏ͦ̆̀̈̿͆͗ͪ́͆̐̾ͦ̍ͤ̂̚͘͡ ̷̔͛ͬ͛͗̀ͨͪ͊ͥͯͣͣ̉͂̃́t̡̒ͤͪͩͤ̎̏̔͊͒̅͏̶h̡̡̛̐ͩ̒̒͐͂̊͒̊ͣ̾ͪ̈̽ͨ͋ͤ̄ͯ͝ȩ̷̍͒̈́̔ͫ͑͗ͪ̏ͮ͊̌̿̃͜͝ ̶̛ͩ̽̎̐ͭ́̀̕͜m̵̴ͩ͌̑̋̈ͮ̄͐̃́̚̕͝i̴̛ͯ̊͊ͮ̾̍ͩͥ̏̀͟n̸ͮ͐͛ͮ̊̓̔͋ͯ͂ͬ̽̚͞͞d̴̋̿ͦ̂̑ͭ̃͒̚͜͠s̛̅͊̅ͬ̑̏͋ͧ̿̑͒̄ͥ̅͛ ̅̈͗̀͒ͧ̿͘͞ȏ̡̧̢ͯͮ̑ͩ͂ͯͣ̃̊̇ͣ̇͂͛̊ͮ̓ͤ͠҉f̵̈̒̅̐͗̽ͭ͑͊͌͏̴͢҉ ͊ͮ̈́̍͌̒͋ͯ͊̾͐̀̍̀͘͞t̢̛ͨͧ̌̌ͧ̑ͩ́̊ͭ̏̌ͦͨ̈́͆̅ͣ͊h̶̨̀̀̇̐̀̓̿͂͊ͨͭ́o̵̓ͤ̆ͩͨͧ̇̈́ͬͩ͐̏͂͊ͤ͡s̔̾̅̋̆͐ͣͩ̿̈ͤ͑̓̚͞҉̶eͯ͑ͯͯͧ̓̅̒̊ͧͤ͒͒̓̔̈́ͯ͐͗́͝ ̶̨̈́͋́̀̀̇̆͗̒̂́̓͟͢w̴̧ͭ̄ͣ̾ͫͨͦͬ̎̃ͥ̇hͫ̆͊͌͌ͩͤ̌̒̔͊̈̐͊ͪ̌͟͜ơ̴ͭͦ̄ͦ̌́ͬ̍̔̔̆ͤ͘͘͡ ̷͊͗͂̓͒̾̒̌ͬ̿ͮ̈͑̈́̂ͥ͢͝͞d̷͒̏ͩ̃̐͌ͥ̌̾͢͜͠͡o̿̒̌ͤ͆̎̐̐ͮ̊̿̿̓̈́҉ ̶̸̢́̈́͌͛́͝n̏̉̈ͩ̇̄ͤ̉̇̃ͪ̒̽͢͜o̾͛̍ͫ̉̑̋̈́̄̾͆ͧ̃̀͏̴͠t̨ͬ̎̆̃̓̈ͪͮ͂̾ͥ̚͘̕͏ ̃̄ͥ̚҉̕ǘ̸ͪͨ̂ͤ͒̉ͮ̈́ͧ̒ͦ͘n̵̛̔̈̈ͩ̽͗̆ͥ̿͑̚d̢̂̆̿̑̑͂ͮ̌̽̄͌ͣ͐̒̿̂̽̾͏͟e̊ͬ̓ͥ͟͠ŗ̵ͧ̈́̓̐̊̽̐͜͠s̷͛͗̂ͮ̿͘tͥ̂͌ͫ̓ͦͨ̐́̐̔͐ͪ̽̾ͥ͡͞a̛ͦ̔ͨ̔̀͋ͬ̉̊͜n̡ͧ͊͂̽̒̑̓̓̚҉̷͜dͥ̅ͪ͐̀͒ͫ̄ͧ̀͘ ͫ̿ͣ̈́̈̆ͪ́͟ŵͦ̒̐̽ͥ̿̊͛͛͜͠͏͏̢h̀͑͛̊̀ͨͫ̆͐ͬ͠͏a̷͒̀͆ͧ̌̊̑ͦ̌̾̋͛͂ͭt̴̛͂̓̈͒́́̍̊͗ͨ ̢̎ͩ̽̀̓̏̈ͧ̏̾ͧ̋͐͂͛ͭ̃̈́͞ṫ̅̊̎҉̛h̵̴̢̏̅͆͑̇̀́e̸̸̸̿̐ͧͫ̓̊͋͐͑̚y̛͌̋̾ͦ̔̐̓͂̽ͥ̊̉ͮ̑̓̎ ̧͑̔̊ͣͣͧͣ̎̀s̒͐ͧ̔̐̌̄͑̄̇̃͘͠eͩ͋̍̔̾́̓ͮ̽̅̄ͬ͜͜ę̴̵̍ͯͪ̑͘͞.̴ͬ̓́̒̎
́͋̒ͫ̎̐ͣ̑͛̃̍̿͗̿͢͡
̷̡̛͛͑ͭͥ̆̐ͥ̋ͩ̀ͤ͛̃̔ͤ̊͂̌̕L̷̄̂ͥͪ̅͊͐́͂̒ͤͭͬ͛̇̚͘͜͟͢ę̷̵ͬͮ̐̅ͥ͑̎ͣ̚̕t͊͋̂̓̎́̾ͨ͐ͯ͗̿̒̆͆ͦ͆͒҉̴̨҉͏ ̈͛̊̐̄̄͂̒́͂̋͟͡͡͞t̛ͫͫ̇̽̒̓̈ͧ͜h́̿̈́̂̏̅ͣ͊̽͏́͜e̅̀̄̌̍ͯ̃́̀͜ ̴̵ͨ̎ͤ̔ͤͥͧ̃͊̒ͮͫͬ̑͌͞i̡ͦ̌̈͊̒ͫ̇̕n̨̊̈ͮ̀̀̌̂̃̅́̊ͧͣ̕s̸̷̸̷ͩͧͭ͗ͪ̊ͯ̿̍ͧͯ͆͛́ͤ̚c̷̽̿̃͐͐ͭͥ̑͊ͦ͡͡r̵̛͛̔͋̓i̐ͥͬͤ̃̏̿͌҉͜p̍͂ͭͧͧͥ̉̇͋̽̚͘͞ť̵̸̶̿̀͋̎̿̒ͦ͢͡iͨ͌ͫͧͤ̉̒̇̒͆ͮ͗ͧͮ̃̔́͟͠͏҉oͫ̆ͬ̊͜n̢ͫ̔̆͆ͬ̀̀s̸̷̢̢̓ͯ̂̉̓ͮ̒̑̌̈ͬͧ͊̅ͥ̀ͥ ̸̸̢̆̓̓ͪ͌ͪ̔̑̉͛͒̈͆ͨ̏̽͋͝͞b̢̈̅ͨͤ͐͂ͧ͝u̧ͮͧͭͫ̍̇ͦ̏̾̎͂͛͑́͞͠r̾̒̌͆ͩ̂͒̚͘͡nͣ̊͌̽̄͂ͪ͐ͦ̌ͭ̕͢͏͟ ̧̎ͦ͑ͧ̔̈̂ͪ̀̐̐̆̔ͩt̾̐̇҉̴̡͢h̸̔̐ͬ̍ͪ̕͝ȩ̊̏̾̆̂́͟͢ ̷̡̡̨̀̈̄̍ͧ̂͢ę̶̨͋ͬ̓̿̓͝y̴̵͐̅ͭ̎̉͊̋͒͘͟͞e̸̾̀̎́̓͊ͫ̈́ͮ͢͡s͆ͣ̔ͣͫ̇̾͛̂̎̏̿͝͏ ̧ͧ͛ͤ̐o̍͌̇̊̋̽̂ͮ͂͠f̵̸̛̿̈́̎ͪͫ͌̚ ̔̀ͦ͋̆ͨͧ̒̐̂͆ͥ̆̚͞t̡͛̑̊̾ͬ̄̈́́̊́h̵ͫͮ̏̑ͪͥ͒͐̂̈́̍ͪ̾̉̄̾̆͢͢eͤ̇̿ͬ̽̃ͯ͏͟ę̴̔̆̿ͥ̒́̈́̿͛͘,̶̧ͫ͛ͩ̓͋̈̋̈͗͊̄̋̒͜͡ ̶̨̌̂̇͌̃̄̎̀ͯ͊ͥ̑͂ͬ̓̏ͮ̂̚f̴̶̡̋͌ͯ̓ͨ̿̈̄̀͠ó̸̸̆ͪ͊͆̈̿̅̓̚͘҉͠r̃̒̾̆͗̉͂́ͤ͢҉̶̛ ̧͑ͩͧͮͬ̅̔͜t̶̵ͮͯ́̚͝h͆̉͛ͬͨͩͨ̔̉ͤ̅͆͋̓̏ͮͪͧ͛͘҉y̨̨ͯ͌͋̉͐͂̓̾͐ͯ̇̀͋̒̔́̚͞ ̨͋ͦͯͫ̋̋͋͛͟͝h̸̡̋͂̒͛̂͟͢a̓ͦ̅ͯ͋̅̅̊̈ͣ̔ͪ̾̔̂ͧͤ̎̚͘͠s̷ͥͮ͗ͭͫ̀̆҉́ ̷̡̔̍ͣͭͯͪ̿͘͞ĉ̴̐ͫ͒̓̋ͣ̾͂́̕̕r̵̶͋ͫ̒͋̋ǫ̸̧̇̒͊s̡̾̈͐͂ͯ̏̋ͯ̂̈̉̿̑̚͞s̶̀̈́͗ͪ͟͜͢͢e̵̷̛ͤ̎͌̊̈́̈̍͂͐̅͏d̐̐̏̋ͫ̏̎͒ͭ̏͞҉̛̀̀ ̵̾̍́ͥ̅̾͒͒̈́̉͂̏̂̉ͥ̉͊ͦ̚͘i͂͛ͤ̊̇ͬ̈́̓̒ͣͮ͐̾ͥ͐͜͠nͩͪ͌̆ͬ̓ͣͬͯͯ̆̇ͯ͜͠t̡̨ͧͮͪ̉͑̃ͦͫ̐̓ͥͪ̕o̷̷ͧͤ̊͐̇ͥ͑̊́͟ ̴̏̐̐ͮ͞t̢̐̊̑ͣ̿̔ͩ̄ͤ̿͆̉ͦ̎͋̀h̸̸̢̨͋͑̋̆e̷̢ͫ͛̓ͭ̉͋ͩ͐̉̍̆͊͊̀͠ ̐ͨ̏ͧ̉͋̿̓ͮ͌̌̐̊͂ͮ̇̅̚͟͠d̵̨ͣ̃ͩͣͩ̔ͮ́̾̈ͥͫ͘͘͠o̴̴̶ͪͤ͑ͤ̑̈́ͬ̐͑ͦ̂̍͢͞m̂ͨ̽̑ͬ̊̅̂ͬ͜ǎ̶̷̧̡̐͐̃̇͛͂̈́͊̄̃̓̍̚͢i͌ͤ̂ͩ́͌͋̔̇ͯ̍̂̈́́ͬ̂ͨ̃҉̀͜͞n̵̊ͪ̅̐̎̈ͮ̄̊͂̑ͫ̌ͬ̓̍͞ ̵̌͐ͥ͊̿̊͞o̷̔̓ͧͣ͌̃͑̓͘͡fͮ̐ͮ̒ͯ̈͒̔̇͗ͣͫ̽ͥ̃̂͆͟͠͝ ̶̧̢̛́̇̆̋̄͑͒̂Z̷̢̆̇͗͆ͨͨͣ̚a͋ͫͭ̈́ͮͦ͐̒͂̈͗̉͌͢҉l̸̨̃ͩ̓ͨͬ̓̓ͫͤ͌ͬ̈́̐ͨ́̕ģͦͦ̆̈̄̚ǫ̵̛̔̋̅ͯ͛͐̔ͮ͛ͥ̽̓͑͛͘͢,̊̆ͣ̈́͡͝ ̵̧ͤ̊ͩ̂ͭ͊̊͋ͩ͆̂ͣ̂ͧ҉͟a̡͌ͣ̋ͭͮ͐ͬ̑̎̈̎̈ͦͥͣ̋̀̚n̉͆͋͗̐̌ͨ̽҉̷̧̀͠d̨͒̉ͬ̋̈͋̉ͫ͗ͩ̇̓̆̌͗̋̕ ͧ̃̒̾͏̶͟͝͞s̴̸̵̷̛͌̾ͦͣh̴̉ͧͨ̓̾͒́ͭ́͞͝a̔̏ͮ̇͌̅̂ͮͦ̈ͧ̓̀́͢͡l̷̷̵̐̾̽ͬ̎̿̾̏̊ͣͩͥ̔́̕l̶̨̢̾ͤͪ̔̋ͣ͐̍̒̽̒̀̑͂̈ͣ́͜ ͆́̓͏̛̛͝b̸̛͐̊͆ͣ̎̾͜͏e͐͌̑̽̎ͪ҉̧ ̴̽ͭ̊̈́̆ͫͯ̕͠s̸ͣ͛̓̾ͪ́ͧ͌̓̾͆ṁ̑̋̇̕͜į̸ͯ̂̀̒ͪ̀̚͠t̡̔̅ͬͮͫͣ̎̏̉́̓̌̌̊҉̸͞e͛ͨ̇͋͌̍̽ͮ̓͋͟d̸̃̍̊͋͆̂ͦ̆ͤ̚͘͢͝ ̶ͯ͋͐͗̍ͥ͒̑̊̓̆̈̐ͣͮ̚͝ą̴̍̉̿̉͑̾̓̽̈̉̃ͧͯ͋͗ͨ͒͊̊͟͡͠s̎̌͆ͪ̃͒ͣͩ́ͫ̓͞͏͞ ̶̑̆ͨͧ̎̓ͨͬͩ̌ͩ̋̏ͦ̈́ͥ͌̈́s̽ͮ͊ͤ̽̅ͧ̈́͋̀̕͞ȗ̧̧̧̿̑́̄̏ͪ̅̆̃̑̀̀̀c̴̅̔̍ͬ̓͐ͧ̓ͧͯͯ͛͊ͤͣ̍͒̚̕͢͜͠h̸̑̈́͐̍̅ͮ̔̋̄ͬ̽͒̈ͯͫ̚͘͘͜͝.̐̄̈́̏̿̉̃҉̨͝
STOP

I can't read this. This is honestly just spam.

"Fear lies in the minds of those who do not understand what they see.

Let the inscriptions burn the eyes of thee, for thy has crossed into the domain of Zalgo, and shall be smited as such."

Spamming Zalgo like that can get you banned

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:47:15 PM by swollow »

<message removed>
you're probably going to be banned lol
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:49:24 PM by Subpixel »