Flammable Barrel Remade

Author Topic: Flammable Barrel Remade  (Read 2947 times)

holy stuff AGAIN with the TOO HIGH POLY NO SMOOTH SHADING stuff.
This model looks just fine and it fits right in with the general style, I want this model left as it is.

Anyway, I am willing to script the barrel if you wish. PM me

shut up u all, stop trying to set a standard, he can make the barrel how he wants, it's pretty nice.

you friends are trying to kill a style that has existed in blockland for a long time and not many people were bothered with it before.

shut up u all, stop trying to set a standard, he can make the barrel how he wants, it's pretty nice.

you friends are trying to kill a style that has existed in blockland for a long time and not many people were bothered with it before.
Thanks for the support.

Side note: it would be pretty cool as a brick but I haven't learned that yet.

But yes, I made this to just see what I can improve and make. I learned more on texturing and what not. About the poly-count stuff, its a small ass 18-sided barrel with a smooth shaded body. By the look of some of your comments it looks like you don't even know what it is to be smooth shaded.

I just want a better barrel top like this one:

The body is good tho.

Will you release default version with option for print (side note didnt downloaded yet, I need to find an use in some building, might do when i need a barrel)

Would be cool for a barrel that is capable using prints on it. (Maybe 2x2?)

Wasn't there a brick pack with some printable barrels..?

This would be interesting to have this as a vehicle nonetheless.

looks good to me 10/10

Actualy it looks rlly good. The pictures suck though you need better lighting in the pic. Keep up the good work ; D

oh oh oh make it so that you can pick it up and throw it kinda like super mm bodies

oh oh oh make it so that you can pick it up and throw it kinda like super mm bodies
Or Donkey Kong.

looks smexy.

Also, if you are bothered about polycount: look at the default 'ball'.

I'm tired of this "high poly stuff"
Maybe the people complaining about it lagging their game should invest in some better hardware.

It's not about poly counts and performance issues, it's about style and how models like this don't fit into Blockland that well.
"High Poly" is just a term used by people who don't know how to describe it any other way.

That being said, it would look 100% better flatshaded.

I just want a better barrel top like this one:
[pic]http://www.texasbarrelsupply.com/images/barrel-solidtop-3.jpg[ture]
The body is good tho.

Will you release default version with option for print (side note didnt downloaded yet, I need to find an use in some building, might do when i need a barrel)
Will do

I probably won't make that until the very end

Actualy it looks rlly good. The pictures suck though you need better lighting in the pic. Keep up the good work ; D
Got it, I will try to improve it. I tried not making it shadeless/ that glowing type of style so it wouldn't ruin the whole style

Wasn't there a brick pack with some printable barrels..?

This would be interesting to have this as a vehicle nonetheless.
I don't recall but if it isn't popular then it couldn't hurt to just make this one a different genre

Would be cool for a barrel that is capable using prints on it. (Maybe 2x2?)
Same thing; I don't know how so if someone can make it for me before I screw anything up

Thanks  for the rest of your good comments, keep it up