Author Topic: My school is having its annual bomb threat  (Read 3206 times)

america is not known for its childrens intelligence.
canada isn't known for its FREEDOOOOOM

both of you were mistakes made by the UK

um Canada didn't revolt there mr.

Everybody's saying "forget it school's almost over" so there's been an excess of fights. Around 75 in the past three months, with around 50 the past three weeks alone. In a school of 2000, I'm not surprised that this is happening but the amount of fights that have occurred is ridiculous.

We even loving ended up on Worldstar.

nope

i see him in school and im pretty sure he sees me
and we have mutual friends

but he only realized we go to the same school when i posted a picture of myself and it had my younger brother in the back
hes actually friends with my younger brother so its not weird i guess

wait you're in broward holy stuff

nope

but he only realized we go to the same school when i posted a picture of myself and it had my younger brother in the back
You see, that just sounds so weird to me, lol. I couldn't imagine leaning back in my chair smoking hookah browsing the BLF and one of my family members walks by with his friend as I read that friend's post on the forum. Man, I couldn't even imagine another Blocklander being in my house unless they were a good friend.

nope

Yeah I see him around, and I'm pretty good friends with his brother. Although his brother doesn't play Blockland to much anymore or maybe not at all.

i remember a bomb threat my freshman year was an actual present box left in the middle of the teacher parking lot

That's actually pretty funny.

Although his brother doesn't play Blockland to much anymore or maybe not at all.

That's actually pretty funny.
luis doesnt play blockland anymore haha

his 5k id is rotting away unused

in case anyone is curious still

the principle said today over the intercom thingie that shes giving awards out to anyone who can provide info on who pulled this prank

she also stated very seriously that shes going to persecute these students to the fullest extent of the law

wait you're in broward holy stuff
why yes i am

plantation

Freshman year we had eight bomb threats.
Sophomore year we had two.
This year we've had a bunch of fires.
Sounds like you live in Detroit.

Sounds like you live in Detroit.
Backwoods of Maine. :p

im in st johns FL at bartram trail and we havent gotten a single bomb threat at school in several years

we must be one of the good schools i guess