Modern House with Pool and Deck [IMAGE HEAVY]

Author Topic: Modern House with Pool and Deck [IMAGE HEAVY]  (Read 1378 times)

A modern house I've been working on.

In case you couldn't tell, I like vertical print plates. :P

Also, I realize the pictures are in a bad FOV for pictures, I'll update them later when I get the chance.

edit: feel free to rate!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:44:52 AM by Georges »

it seems like the interior is cramped because the ceiling isn't that high from the inside.

it seems like the interior is cramped because the ceiling isn't that high from the inside.
Hmmm.. IDK, the first level isn't really cramped, I think it's the FOV. The second level is a bit cramped though, so I think I need to work on that.

Wooo! Zoraki is back from 6 months of not posting a single thing.

Pros
-it's a unique beach house.
-I like the color of the exterior.
-I like the pool, it looks high quality.

Cons
-There seems to be no sign of kitchen, bedroom or a bathroom.
-It doesn't look modern, Modern house are surpossed to look like it is exposed or blend in to the environment.
-On the 2nd photo, please fix the wood. It dosen't look like wood honestly.
-Idk but somehow I can tell that your duplicating the chimney.
-The living room looks very small so as the ceiling.

I love verticle print bricks too! Geroges, I know you spend lots of your time in this house, I will be willing to improve it for you. I can maybe give you some lessons to build a modern house.

Here is my rating 3/10
PS it's a very nice house! Don't be fool by my ratings. I will be willing you spend time from my day to help you in any following projects.

Wooo! Zoraki is back from 6 months of not posting a single thing.

Pros
-it's a unique beach house.
-I like the color of the exterior.
-I like the pool, it looks high quality.

Cons
-There seems to be no sign of kitchen, bedroom or a bathroom.
-It doesn't look modern, Modern house are surpossed to look like it is exposed or blend in to the environment.
-On the 2nd photo, please fix the wood. It dosen't look like wood honestly.
-Idk but somehow I can tell that your duplicating the chimney.
-The living room looks very small so as the ceiling.

I love verticle print bricks too! Geroges, I know you spend lots of your time in this house, I will be willing to improve it for you. I can maybe give you some lessons to build a modern house.

Here is my rating 3/10
PS it's a very nice house! Don't be fool by my ratings. I will be willing you spend time from my day to help you in any following projects.
"6 months"

It pretty good in general, but there are a few spots that seem off / empty.

Thanks for the compliments/constructive criticism! I believe I forgot to say that this is far from the final product, I have a lot to do on the interior still. A kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, all that stuff is still to come.

Why is there a huge drop in the ceiling in the last pic? Could be something that you can't see from the pic, but it makes the room down there look smaller.

I like the covering on the driveway, beautiful. 8/10 mainly not finished and a bit too much vertical print plates. Overall nice work.

The inside looks like a loving Escher print hot damn. Can we get another picture from the lower area?

Why is there a huge drop in the ceiling in the last pic? Could be something that you can't see from the pic, but it makes the room down there look smaller.

I like the covering on the driveway, beautiful. 8/10 mainly not finished and a bit too much vertical print plates. Overall nice work.
It's because of the way the entire interior is structured. Believe it or not, there's still quite a bit of headroom in both areas. In fact, because there's so much on the first floor, it means in certain parts of the second floor there's very little headroom, so I might be redoing parts of the ceiling/upper floor. To get an idea of what I mean, look at this picture.
As you can see, the upstairs is structured very strangely.