Author Topic: Caribou  (Read 6769 times)

i don't like caribou because he is too positive and optimistic on life. it really brings down my confidence and makes me thing worse of myself
-OP
He's jelly

they are permitted, but nobody has actually made one that made half an ounce of sense yet. I'm sure if Heed drama'd Badspot for not updating his game properly and not delivering on his promises it would live longer.
I may or may not end up making one on the bogus bans that Badspot likes to make
Really my last (and only real) ban was so long ago that it doesn't bother me, but a recent ban kind of makes me wanna bring it up.
Not like it would do anything though. Dramaing badspot won't get badspot's key revoked, he'll just wait for me to slip up and drop the hammer on me so much quicker. Tbh I feel like Badspot waits just for me to slip up and ban me for the littlest thing.

Autistic people are only smarter than most people because they study more than socialize.

Autistic people are only smarter than most people because they study more than socialize.
As the brother of an autistic child, this is entirely situational

One of my close friends, Sagacity has autism, and honestly I can't even take him seriously cause it doesn't seem to be of any consequence. Smarter and more social than me by a long shot.

On the opposite side is my brother. 9th grade, reading at a 5th grade level. Refuses to work. Complete asshat. If he could figure out how to form a damn sentence on forum, he'd be banned before he hit "post." Just tonight our mom was telling him to log off and go to bed before she counted to 5, and he broke his headset. Then he blamed it on her like she threw it.
Except she told him to get off an hour ago.

Best part is, he copies me exactly. I go on a city RPG? Guess who shows up. I get drugs from a hidden lot? Guess who batons them? (I sincerely apologize to everyone on Diggy's City RPG for missing drugs, if it makes up for it he rage quit and I can see about reimbursing you in equivalent value, provided Diggy ever hosts again.) I get a tank? Guess who just joined my team and is trying to follow me. I buy payday 2? Guess who's asking mommy to buy it for him. (I don't care if it's rated M mom! I've literally done nothing for the past four years to deserve any gifts, but you will still annually spend $200 on videogames for me!)

Tl;dr- you can't brand autism. Some are really smart, great guys, some are scumbags

There is a firm difference between aptitude and knowlesge.
The difference being that you can acquire as much knowledge as you want, but your I.Q. never changes.

People who have autism usually are just as or more intelligent as everybody else, clinically speaking.
Isn't that what I said?

As the brother of an autistic child, this is entirely situational

One of my close friends, Sagacity has autism, and honestly I can't even take him seriously cause it doesn't seem to be of any consequence. Smarter and more social than me by a long shot.

On the opposite side is my brother. 9th grade, reading at a 5th grade level. Refuses to work. Complete asshat. If he could figure out how to form a damn sentence on forum, he'd be banned before he hit "post." Just tonight our mom was telling him to log off and go to bed before she counted to 5, and he broke his headset. Then he blamed it on her like she threw it.
Except she told him to get off an hour ago.

Best part is, he copies me exactly. I go on a city RPG? Guess who shows up. I get drugs from a hidden lot? Guess who batons them? (I sincerely apologize to everyone on Diggy's City RPG for missing drugs, if it makes up for it he rage quit and I can see about reimbursing you in equivalent value, provided Diggy ever hosts again.) I get a tank? Guess who just joined my team and is trying to follow me. I buy payday 2? Guess who's asking mommy to buy it for him. (I don't care if it's rated M mom! I've literally done nothing for the past four years to deserve any gifts, but you will still annually spend $200 on videogames for me!)

Tl;dr- you can't brand autism. Some are really smart, great guys, some are scumbags
no im pretty sure every case of autism is 100% similar all the time so i dunno what ur talking about u aspie

anti dont use austinism as an insult

no im pretty sure every case of autism is 100% similar all the time so i dunno what ur talking about u aspie
I got the sarcasm
But that was directed at Buu, namely because this is total bs:
Brother is a tard
Friend is a genius

Since we are no longer arguing about Caribou, why not lock this topic?

Ask Badspot, not op.

Minds of well ask Badspot. Op pretty much abandoned ship and we can't get more information (if he actually has any)

Caribou is in the handful of human beings here...lay off OP

I like Caribou.

He is an inspiring gentleman.