Really disappointing moments in games

Author Topic: Really disappointing moments in games  (Read 7917 times)

isn't there a video that also talks about the differences between the two games as well?

isn't there a video that also talks about the differences between the two games as well?

Yeah, crowbcat made one

A lot of it is just nitpicky bullstuff. There's another video where someone does the same exact thing for things GTA V has that IV does not. Both videos are equally handicapped. Each game isn't supposed to be your typical sequel, being a rehash of the previous game. Rockstar has said before that they like each game to stand on its own and have its own selling point.

Anyways, I also didn't like how random events were handled in GTA V. They were obviously trying to emulate the ones they had in RDR, but they ended up being "unmarked Strangers and Freaks missions." They all only happen in one set location, and once you complete it - it's done. In Red Dead Redemption they were truly randomized, and infinite. The world didn't die once you had seen each event.

skyrim's vanilla ending. It was stuff. "good job you killed the dragon dude, but theres still nothing you can do about the inevitable second war between the empire and the Dominion and 2 billion other problems so yeah have fun."

In comparison, the other elder scrolls games (even those loving mobile ones), have closure to their endings.

I Would say Hotline Miami 2 Hard Mode Ending, but really, It's my fault for not listening to Richard at the Table Sequence

If I recall HM2s Hard Mode Ending is exactly the same as the regular ending.

This Is The Police's "Clean" "Ending" is kind of annoying, as I can't really make a choice.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:58:41 PM by plad101 »

Bump because [i][i][i][i][i][i]wow[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

shown: me preparing to fight hush with the lost

shown: me prepared to fight hush with the lost

shown: me decimating hush with the lost

shown: hush being a total jackass and getting stuck

shown: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i loving cant
why does this game hate me