Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)

Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 165875 times)

I'm not sure if it's been addressed yet, but the one thing I want is pvp space battles.
The issue with that though is pretty much how every pvp server works:
Defending (because no one's going to waste time attacking something they can't beat):
1. Build base.
2. Build automated defenses.
3. Stay online. No one attacks anything that's guarded by a player.

Attacking (because you're not going to waste resources to get less than you spent):
1. Wait for player to go offline.
2. Build medbay not too far away from automated defenses range.
3. Throw bodies at automated defenses till they run out of ammo.

Although, with the planets, all the new stuff, and aliens and such I may be interested in a private/co-op server down the line.

I've been wanting to play but damn, not enough stuff to do in my opinion. Make ship, fly ship, destroy ship, repeat

i'm thinking more on roleplay terms. have you ever watched LastStandGamers? he shows off a lot of projects he works on in space engineers

ships that deploy drones, captain logs, trading systems, forklifts, outposts, starports, ground bases, passenger ships, luxury ship cruises, automatic ship repairers/builders, underground subways/trams, and so much moreeee! if i can find some people who are willing to rp or at least get a little immersed into the game, it would be real sweet

i'm thinking more on roleplay terms. have you ever watched LastStandGamers? he shows off a lot of projects he works on in space engineers

ships that deploy drones, captain logs, trading systems, forklifts, outposts, starports, ground bases, passenger ships, luxury ship cruises, automatic ship repairers/builders, underground subways/trams, and so much moreeee! if i can find some people who are willing to rp or at least get a little immersed into the game, it would be real sweet
This is what I've been wanting to do but no one else really wants to. Once we create a self-sustained station that's it.

Bump, update is out.

Also, someone start a server. I want to see how well this game works in multiplayer.

Bump. It's patch day! Hopefully something good, probably not though.

Just saying, I wouldn't mind doing a bit of RP in space engineers if anyone's up for it and needs players. Add me on steam and we could play sometime.

Also update today is probably going to be more big fixes and optimizations.

Though, it is the first update of november, so maybe they'll give us something neat.

Man it kills me so hard that I cant run this game...

Post: http://forums.keenswh.com/threads/update-01-107-space-master-mode-building-from-roosterpit-bugfixes.7372251/
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7_j80uIyIo

Summary
With this week’s update we are implementing a feature that enables building directly from the roosterpit, a new admin toolset that empowers server admins to better manage their games, and some more bug fixes.
The Space Master (accessed by pressing ALT+F10) empowers server admins to better maintain their servers or to enforce the server rules and create a game environment on the fly (think Dungeon Master). It enables them to teleport where they want, spectate in worlds with a disabled spectator, setup custom trash removal, or manually cycle through ships, stations and characters and then have them deleted, de-powered or stopped. Please bear in mind that this is the first iteration and many more things will be added within the upcoming updates.
Another great new feature is the Construction roosterpit that allows you to place new blocks in the exact same ways as you were used to but from the comfort of your small or large ship (by pressing CTRL+G while in roosterpit). To be able to build from inside the roosterpit you need to have conveyors feeding you the materials directly to the roosterpit. You can also use the materials from your character's inventory. Building from roosterpit has two modes of usage: “building” just for placing blocks and “classic” where you can use actions like wielding, grinding etc. You can not use the remote control for building from the roosterpit.

Features
- Space Master (ALT+F10)
- Building from roosterpit (CTRL+G)

Fixes
- fixed crash when reconnecting from cryochamber
- fixed wheels too fragile
- fixed hydrogen LODs
- fixed buttons misplaced in G screen graphics
- fixed sound block still playing when it should not be

So
How do I get these planets?

So
How do I get these planets?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497149282

It's not easy, and I'm not even sure if this guide's still up to date. Make sure to back up your files, just in case.

Ay, whos up for some space engineers survival? I'm curious as to how well it works now

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497149282

It's not easy, and I'm not even sure if this guide's still up to date. Make sure to back up your files, just in case.
>changes path
Aight done
>Set something to launch
>not clickable
>wat?
>giveup

Well that didnt take long
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:31:23 AM by espio100 »

If you're hyped enough you can achieve anything.
I tried before, ended up locking my Space Engineers up and eventually saying forget it and waiting for the actual release.

I tried before, ended up locking my Space Engineers up and eventually saying forget it and waiting for the actual release.
"DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS" -Shia

Ay, whos up for some space engineers survival? I'm curious as to how well it works now
I'll play for a bit