Author Topic: Super Creeper - Fixed  (Read 65222 times)

i have all maps and none are spawning need help

i have all maps and none are spawning need help
Exhibit A of how not to bug report.

You put them in addons right?
Cause I did and still won't do anything

Code: [Select]
ERROR: SC_LoadLevel( Add-Ons/SuperCreeper_Lab/save.bls ) - default minigame does
 not exist
BackTrace: ->serverCmdSetLevel->SC_NextLevel->SC_LoadLevel_Phase1
It does this in the console, idk why it doesn't detect them.
I put them in addons for sure, I even searched.

Man I wanna play this so much :c
I'm getting this same error but I have slayer, I also have the map files in the add-on folder and I have transitional rtb. Any idea what could be doing this?

Edit: It's giving me a warning saying the minigame was aborted expecpectedly
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 03:43:28 PM by TerraFirma »

I'm getting this same error but I have slayer, I also have the map files in the add-on folder and I have transitional rtb. Any idea what could be doing this?

I genuinely don't know about this one. Does slayer work normally?

Generally yes, think I may try to start the gamemode in a general server instead of the actual gamemode selection

Edit: Nop. That failed miserably
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:12:52 PM by TerraFirma »

Same error same warning.
Slayer, transitional RTB, prefs and stuff work fine but the game just doesn't start (Even when using the gamemode itself)

You kidding me?! These are great maps! and thanks for making this mod! it gos super well with my all game modes series! its a server that has a bunch of different games! like, train ride role play, dinosaur role play and now, creep game mode! 100 cookies for you!!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster:

You kidding me?! These are great maps! and thanks for making this mod! it gos super well with my all game modes series! its a server that has a bunch of different games! like, train ride role play, dinosaur role play and now, creep game mode! 100 cookies for you!!!  -NGHRGDNSFSPAM-
For the love of God, please don't spam all those emotes. You could get banned.

Ok nevermind i cant start the game either. same error.  :panda:

NO
Also you have more than 100 cookies, I took the time to count them.

about time someone fixed this up, nicely done 5/5

This game sound cool but  can you guys tell me how to set up the maps with the Gamemode?

This game sound cool but  can you guys tell me how to set up the maps with the Gamemode?
Put maps in the add-ons folder.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:48:39 PM by chrisbot6 »

Oh man, good days. Good days.
You kidding me?! These are great maps! and thanks for making this mod! it gos super well with my all game modes series! its a server that has a bunch of different games! like, train ride role play, dinosaur role play and now, creep game mode! 100 cookies for you!!!  HOLY stuff COOKIE TRAIN
Oh my GOD
HOLY stuff
WHOOOOOAAAAAA

Then how do i set up the maps I have them in the add on folder