I'm getting sick of people posting my face (edited or not) on the posts I make.

Author Topic: I'm getting sick of people posting my face (edited or not) on the posts I make.  (Read 11471 times)

guy's stop being "Trolls" just because someone posted a face of himself! I mean really you need picking on someone else your OWN SIZE

?

p. sure that happens on other forums too
yeah let me know once you find a game forum where that happens so frequently okay?

We're not talking about "any" community in general, every community is unique. I'm talking about the BLOCKLAND FORUMS not the BODYBUILDING FORUMS or the VISION FORUMS. We have a completely different community than other forums, most of the people here literally bash each other or waste their time trying to embarrass or troll newer users.
Replace newer with idiot
Then you have it right

?
Im trying to make a point that people should not see something personal to a user and make fun about that.

Im trying to make a point that people should not see something personal to a user and make fun about that.
Well it is Queeba's fault for posting it, this wouldn't have happened if he hadn't posted a picture of himself, but it's really not necessary for a bunch of idiots to edit his face / post his picture on meme generator ESPECIALLY without permission.

yeah let me know once you find a game forum where that happens so frequently okay?

i'm not allowed to advertise other forums

but I can point out FP

but I can point out FP
oh yeah forgot about that rule

guy's stop being "Trolls" just because someone posted a face of himself! I mean really you need picking on someone else your OWN SIZE
why

i really hate it too
i cant look at one of your topics without seeing your face, and its starting to get kinda annoying.

I agree, it's not right. It's really a form of bullying since it's poking fun at a specific user.

Hey blake. Does queeba give good handjobs?

implying our richards arent bigger than his

it's really not necessary for a bunch of idiots to edit his face / post his picture on meme generator ESPECIALLY without permission.
this

but I can point out FP
oh yeah forgot about that rule
Jesus Christ you can link to and talk about other forums without getting banned. The rule is clearly meant to punish people who make a topic just to tell people about their new game forum dumbass.freeinvisionphpwebs.r u and similar situations.