I'm getting sick of people posting my face (edited or not) on the posts I make.

Author Topic: I'm getting sick of people posting my face (edited or not) on the posts I make.  (Read 11473 times)

I thought Mr. Queeba was way older.

Holy stuff guys, what the forget.
Mr. Queeba never post your face here, just don't. But were these edits really necessary guys? Do you guys have nothing to do but harass another user by posting his face and editing it? I think that kind of bullstuff should be bannable, I understand that the internet isn't a happy unicorn land but do you really need to edit someone's face and post stupid stuff like that to try to get a reaction out of Mr. Queeba?

Mr. Queeba never post your face here, just don't. But were these edits really necessary guys? Do you guys have nothing to do but harass another user by posting his face and editing it? I think that kind of bullstuff should be bannable, I understand that the internet isn't a happy unicorn land but do you really need to edit someone's face and post stupid stuff like that to try to get a reaction out of Mr. Queeba?

people should be banned from the internet because they photoshop politician's heads onto animals

people should be banned from the internet because they photoshop politician's heads onto animals
There's a difference, the politicians don't care. Mr. Queeba does, and half of the reason you guys did this was to get a reaction out of Mr. Queeba. That IS trolling and everyone who edited his face to get a reaction out of him should be banned.

There's a difference, the politicians don't care. Mr. Queeba does, and half of the reason you guys did this was to get a reaction out of Mr. Queeba. That IS trolling and everyone who edited his face to get a reaction out of him should be banned.

1 - how do you know politicians don't care?

2 - what is the other half?

3 - how do you know if x person posted y image to get reaction out of z person? are you telepathic?

1 - how do you know politicians don't care?

2 - what is the other half?

3 - how do you know if x person posted y image to get reaction out of z person? are you telepathic?
1 - I don't but that was a terrible brown townogy considering the politicians aren't on these forums.

2 - Just trying to be funny, I guess.

3 - Common sense, they're trying to get a reaction out of a user cause they know he's not that smart and they know he's going to get mad.

I agree. Thanks for the advice.

1 - I don't but that was a terrible brown townogy considering the politicians aren't on these forums.

2 - Just trying to be funny, I guess.

3 - Common sense, they're trying to get a reaction out of a user cause they know he's not that smart and they know he's going to get mad.

it's not a terrible brown townogy because i'm pretty sure that those images always end up somewhere where the politicians can see them. Sure, they might not visit our little corner of the internet, but we are talking about any community in general.

well
you did choose to post a picture of yourself on the internet
what did you expect
also quoting a picture of yourself is just posting the picture AGAIN

impersonator

impersonator
Stop, you're only making the situation worse.

it's not a terrible brown townogy because i'm pretty sure that those images always end up somewhere where the politicians can see them. Sure, they might not visit our little corner of the internet, but we are talking about any community in general.

We're not talking about "any" community in general, every community is unique. I'm talking about the BLOCKLAND FORUMS not the BODYBUILDING FORUMS or the VISION FORUMS. We have a completely different community than other forums, most of the people here literally bash each other or waste their time trying to embarrass or troll newer users.

. We have a completely different community than other forums, most of the people here literally bash each other or waste their time trying to embarrass or troll newer users.

p. sure that happens on other forums too

guy's stop being "Trolls" just because someone posted a face of himself! I mean really you need picking on someone else your OWN SIZE