Author Topic: Does anyone have a split persona with their Blockland character?  (Read 1378 times)

I was just wondering if I am not alone with this.
I feel that when I play Blockland my personality actually changes. I wouldn't go far as to say that I am a keyboard warrior online, but I guess I am more egotastical and more of a richardhead online.
If you talk to some people I have on facebook/snapchat/whatsapp/skype that I am actually different in real life?
This all sounds kinda stupid I guess, but when I go onto blockland, a game I'd have played for 7 years next month, my personality changes dramatically.

Furdle =/= Max

Discuss, I guess?

i redact my statement. i thought you meant you had a lego fursona.

I curse less, if that counts?

for some reason in BL i get into alot of conversations about love

for some reason in BL i get into alot of conversations about love
For me it's the opposite. Mostly because my friends end up talking about it a lot.

i'm exactly the same

it's suprising that nobody has killed me yet irl

but i care more about people than i care about the furries on here

I'm at least twice as talkative online

i'm probably a lot more confident on here

Much more competitive.

im a lot like i am on the forums

but when i actually play blockland i actually use periods and capital letters and apostrophes and stuff
and i curse

i havent cursed on the forums in a really long time

I feel that when I play Blockland my personality actually changes. I wouldn't go far as to say that I am a keyboard warrior online, but I guess I am more egotastical and more of a richardhead online.
To some degree, being egotistical on the internet is a good thing. Saying things confidently is always important no matter what you're talking about, and the internet provides a medium where you can confidently talk about things that you may not even know anything about. It's good practice for if you ever want to do public speaking.

I'm at least twice as talkative online
i'm probably a lot more confident on here
both of these

i'm kind of antisocial in real life but on here i'm like totes chill w/ everyone yo. i talk a lot in a group on skype too.
so it's less of a split personality between my blockhead and i but rather one between my online self and my real life self.

my blockland character is a black pirate man who acts the same as me
so no not really

mine is a brown bear

not much of a difference either