What is the most pain you've ever had?

Author Topic: What is the most pain you've ever had?  (Read 3024 times)

I had an enema up my ass once

'nuff said
You win. Close this stuff, we have a champion among us

Why did you stick your finger in your flesh wound?
Could, doesnt mean i did

I got a paper cut once.

This isn't my worst pain, but it was close to becoming a really bad pain.
My friend and I put thumbtacks inside of nerf darts, and we test shot them in the backyard.
Once he left, I forgot to unload one of the guns, and when he came the next week, he thought the gun was unloaded (We always do this thing where we scare each other by pointing the gun at one another at random times, then pull the trigger, and we always think the gun is unloaded, but this one was.), so he aimed the gun at me, I shouted "NO WAIT ST-" and he pulled the trigger. It hit me in my shoulder, and almost struck my neck.
I really don't know why you wound do that, if you want to have fun with nerf, mod somethings and make your own darts.

Broke a toe and my left arm once. I fell over badly (I think it was winter, cant really remember what happened). My leg hurted like hell. Tried to stand up, left arm hurts even more. Luckily I had a friend, who helped me get home.

I slipped on an ice cube once. I only cried for 20 minutes.

People moaning about teeth things, pffftt
I have had 4 child teeth removed (I kept them so well and they didn't want to leave my mouth).
and 4 adult teeth (An attempt to spread teeth out because of misplacement from child teeth not leaving before braces).
Adult teeth hurt quite a bit, and the injection for numbing stuff did hurt a lot, but the most painful thing I have ever had is a Helix Piercing. I've broken bones and stuff before but getting my Helix pierced was something I did not expect to be so painful D:

Oh, also, I know a guy who woke up and it turns out he had suffered from testicular torsion and had to have surgery to spin his testicle back around or something, and when in hospital he turned out to be allergic to Morphine. He did not have a good day.
how about getting a nerve hit by the drill

how about getting a nerve hit by the drill
I can't judge that, but the removal of teeth and normal drilling things is not too bad.
That sounds pretty damn painful though

after getting a tumor removed from my jaw I couldn't drink for 2 days after surgery because it felt like somebody was driving a nail into my gum, and to this day it still hurts to eat on that side of my mouth

it hurts like a motherforgeter

I got stung by a bee as a 3 year old.
Why is it so painful? I was a loving 3 year old.

Wait I remember the most painful thing now! Like really painful! I was making a model airplane in my garage, and the lift bulb (Bare in the fixture) was flickering, so I went to tap it (Don't ask why). I heard the biggest ZZZTT, the light bulb popped out, and I had a slamming pain go from the tip of my middle finger down to my elbow. My arm was numb and hurt like a son of a bitch for a while..

i was kicking a beach ball up onto the second floor of my house, slipped on the tile and fell on my back

at least i didnt have to go to pe  :cookieMonster:

Wait I remember the most painful thing now! Like really painful! I was making a model airplane in my garage, and the lift bulb (Bare in the fixture) was flickering, so I went to tap it (Don't ask why). I heard the biggest ZZZTT, the light bulb popped out, and I had a slamming pain go from the tip of my middle finger down to my elbow. My arm was numb and hurt like a son of a bitch for a while..
Wow.
That sounds painful.

Probably the worst pain I've ever felt was mental anguish. A mix of drugs and panic attack is enough to scar you for a lifetime.

Physical pain on the other hand, probably appendicitus or getting 4 teeth pulled and having the empty teeth spaces become infected. All I remember is a codine-induced hallucinogenic week of pain and visuals. Not fun. Oh actually, when I tore a ligament in my left foot. stuff still hurts :/