Author Topic: Cca's 1 Free Dedicated Server Giveaway  (Read 5287 times)

One of the main reasons people "give away" dedicated servers is to snatch their key.dat, and use a simple method involving a secondary key.dat to obtain their key (in plain text).

Wouldn't recommend accepting the offer.
This will not happen. Cca will never have access to the server of the lucky winner. He's merely funding it - we've worked this out over pm.

One of the main reasons people "give away" dedicated servers is to snatch their key.dat, and use a simple method involving a secondary key.dat to obtain their key (in plain text).

Wouldn't recommend accepting the offer.
CCA has to pay 8 dollars. So why would he steal your product key?

CCA has to pay 8 dollars. So why would he steal your product key?
Doesn't matter why, this is security we're talking. If it's possible, Subpixel almost has an obligation as a good person to let people know.

It isn't a possibility though.

Back on topic please :)

Personally I think this is a great idea, although there are only so many things you can host that are not as cca says "No Freebuilds, No Rps, No speedkart, no trench TDM, and no knife TDMs"

Off Topic: Nice avatar Cca.

On Topic: So far it looks like Bushido should get it, as he usually hosts some pretty cool servers.

Bushido has never given a chance for me to actually personally know him. In fact he's kind of shunned me out of his life. At least that is how I feel. Maybe if I knew him on a more friendly/personal level then I'd be willing to give it to him. But since I don't know him... I can't trust that he will do as he says and keep his word. He didn't even try and explain himself in his original post. It goes against my giveaway policy. Sorry :)

Off topic: Thanks jes00!

Bushido has never given a chance for me to actually personally know him. In fact he's kind of shunned me out of his life. At least that is how I feel. Maybe if I knew him on a more friendly/personal level then I'd be willing to give it to him. But since I don't know him... I can't trust that he will do as he says and keep his word. He didn't even try and explain himself in his original post. It goes against my giveaway policy. Sorry :)

Off topic: Thanks jes00!
I can vouch that Bushido runs popular servers.

I explain everything on my post Another City RPG so ya i deserve it cuz i am part of the cooly cool cooly club and im the president of the united states so ya gimmie

i dont think im gonna win this
im too spooky

every time i host freebuild i get over 16 people, idk what you're talking about.

I doubt id win this but it would be Interesting. I am building a challenge based on Sonic the Hedgehog. the first game from 1991. It would be helpful to have a dedi server. But I doubt I will win it. But if I do I will be very grateful. Its alright if I don't win it.