Author Topic: Cca's 1 Free Dedicated Server Giveaway  (Read 5280 times)

i can't explain my server beyond 'it is my server'

its not consistently the same thing long enough for me to give you an apt summary of anything besides things in retrospect

like, here. i host tdms and survivals and go kart races and feverish ridiculous add-on testing and experimental servers and adventure servers and challenges and servers in which i build something and the server is full of people who are either watching me politely and quietly or are shooting eachother wildly for no reason with guns that someone has somehow gotten their hands on, even though i explicitly set it up so that people aren't able to build spawns from which to obtain one in the first place

is that what you're asking for

Apparently multiple people's words aren't good enough. You have to cater to his emotional needs.

There ya go.

Apparently multiple people's words aren't good enough. You have to cater to his emotional needs.
That's not it at all. It's just from all the times I've came into contact with Bushido I don't recall having pleasant conversations with him.

So far right now. I am thinking I'll do this:
Give clone the server for a while. See how he does with it. If Clone does not do well then I will give it to Bushido.
(^Subject to change^)

CCA has to pay 8 dollars. So why would he steal your product key?
uhhh

$8 < $10

uhhh

$8 < $10
Nevertheless. I still cannot do any such thing.

I would like this for development needs for my server

wut
Cca can't loving steal keys the way we're doing this. He's paying for the server. He never touches it, never gets FTP, never gets eval unless the host gives it to him.

To pull that stunt the malicious user needs
1: a known key (probably their own) that is turned into a key.dat
2: another key.dat from the same server
To get the second key.dat you must either compromise the VPS or get FTP access.

i can't host normally because my internet sucks. i've been wanting to host a good mini empires or city rpg or something that would stand out against the crappy unoriginal ones.

You know what we need?

A game like Kniazone. One team against zombies and your goal is to get upgrades for your fort.

i'd take it. i've had a couple projects stalled because i can't host for a large group of people. all of my projects have always been built around having a large number of players (25+) where I need a fast internet speed to maintain play-ability. I (and others) are working on a new siege and two RPGs. the siege probably needs it more since its going to be more action-packed than probably any of my previous servers and I just don't have the internet speed. the RPG is more of a long term thing.

i just hope lughost can handle it  :cookieMonster:

I remember Heed hosting nice stuff. I recall you getting a lot of players on your server. I like some of the stuff you make too.

I would like to "enter" into this giveaway. If you need to know what I would use it for, I would most likely use it for this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252809.0

I hope you consider me. :P

Heed makes some rockin' large scale fights that have his own cool custom vehicles. 

Bushido makes some sweet, balanced death matches with cool maps.

Give it to bushido please please please.

i can't explain my server beyond 'it is my server'

its not consistently the same thing long enough for me to give you an apt summary of anything besides things in retrospect

like, here. i host tdms and survivals and go kart races and feverish ridiculous add-on testing and experimental servers and adventure servers and challenges and servers in which i build something and the server is full of people who are either watching me politely and quietly or are shooting eachother wildly for no reason with guns that someone has somehow gotten their hands on, even though i explicitly set it up so that people aren't able to build spawns from which to obtain one in the first place

hammereditor has his hosting service free if ur intreasted
i can't host normally because my internet sucks. i've been wanting to host a good mini empires or city rpg or something that would stand out against the crappy unoriginal ones.
I totally get what your saying about the mini emps and I'm all for doing that too with the server if I get it
You know what we need?

A game like Kniazone. One team against zombies and your goal is to get upgrades for your fort.
You know one of the first servers I played was like this I might make something like that I also wonder what it would be like if we mixed that with mini empires and the bots could be the zombies or something