Author Topic: Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)  (Read 55476 times)

I would die to see a hat with an emitter. (AKA unusuals on TF2)

When they are released, simply download them from the OP and put them in the add-ons folder as you normally would.
Oh, ty for telling me :)

Add more AWESOME HATS!

Feel free to send hat suggestions to Jakeblade, on his topic preferably.

everytime i try to put on a hat it just gives me the hat list
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 07:12:17 PM by Trogtor »

everytime i try to put on a hat it just gives me the hat list
for some odd reason this happens when I start a new game after already making one.
You have to close BL and reopen it to make it work again.

That bug has been fixed for v4. I will be releasing it soon, I've just gotta do some tests.

Version 4 has been released. Waiting on jake to update the topic, however the download now links to v4.

Jake also has some new hats, expect them soon.

Triple post bump.

v4.1 is uploading, just fixed a couple of minor bugs caused from the RAM usage changes in v4.

I also want to see how well the update notifier works. I never had a chance to test it fully with multiple people because Jake is a cigarette.

Edit: News of the update should spread to everyone fairly quickly. Can someone post if they got a message telling them to update? Thanks

Edit2: Ive asked a few people on Crown's City RPG, and it seems like the server isnt believing my version, so it isn't being spread. Ill take a look at it sometime.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 05:48:54 PM by boodals 2 »

The whole point of the system i created was that it doesn't need a server to connect to to check the latest version, its all offline.