Daniel.S, 27603, chat spam

Author Topic: Daniel.S, 27603, chat spam  (Read 3077 times)

sorry for that double post i though i clicked the Edit button but for some reason there is not Edit button?

sorry for that double post i though i clicked the Edit button but for some reason there is not Edit button?
No editing/locking in drama.

Thank you, that explains why then...

This is where it started... I said to him "Where about is USSR" and he said to me "your mom" and i said grow up and then about 5 mins later i said "really where is USSR" and he said again "your mom" and i said "grow up" so when i shot him and killed him he came out and i shot him once and then i kept an eye on him and then a second later he was in the other base so i said "Wth you cheated" then he said no i did not and i said "Yes you did you teleported" and then he said "Shut the forget up i did not cheat" and then the server got boring so i went AFK for a bit and then when i page up i saw a comment saying "Let's stuff on Daniel's face"... Long story short, He was acting like a child so i acted like a child.
10/10 testimony, much proof, totally proves not a handicap

10/10 testimony, much proof, totally proves not a handicap
it sounds true to me

This is where it started... I said to him "Where about is USSR" and he said to me "your mom" and i said grow up and then about 5 mins later i said "really where is USSR" and he said again "your mom" and i said "grow up" so when i shot him and killed him he came out and i shot him once and then i kept an eye on him and then a second later he was in the other base so i said "Wth you cheated" then he said no i did not and i said "Yes you did you teleported" and then he said "Shut the forget up i did not cheat" and then the server got boring so i went AFK for a bit and then when i page up i saw a comment saying "Let's stuff on Daniel's face"... Long story short, He was acting like a child so i acted like a child.

Why you lie? You didn't say, you apologize, because you was confused, then you say "Sorry Helmet" because that guy, who teleport behind you, it was BlockStar. forgetin lier, you don't say this!

So you are saying that you did not say "your mom"

But you just did

I mean he did not mention that it was not me this another person, who teleport behind him, then they're said "Sorry Helmet"

Gotta love the internet

entire thread is kind of nonsense at this point
can anyone give a recap in understandable plain english or