Author Topic: [v2] Marussia  (Read 20176 times)

Wait, what the hell? Since when were overly detailed models like this acceptable? Not to mention that this model itself looks like you could stab someone to death with it.

Wow, what. Someone's unreasonably upset. There's gotta be some preexisting reason for that, butthurt like that can't just be random.

Wow, what. Someone's unreasonably upset. There's gotta be some preexisting reason for that, butthurt like that can't just be random.
Wait, what the hell? Since when were overly detailed models like this acceptable? Not to mention that this model itself looks like you could stab someone to death with it.
holy hypocrisy

I don't think you know what hypocrisy is? .-.

I don't think you know what hypocrisy is? .-.
You certainly don't.

I was never upset at any point. I was asking a question.

For months now. Do you really want models with no detail over blocky, detailed models? This isn't 2009 now.

I didn't say "no detail," this is too much. This game has an art style, and this is far far away from it.

I didn't say "no detail," this is too much. This game has an art style, and this is far far away from it.
It's not about the ammount of detail, it just the fact that the model doesn't follow the blocko style by using too much smooth shading. In the first post you want cars with little to no detail (Why Treti and everybody else started stuffing on you) but then you bash the car for not following the "blocko" style (which is pretty reasonable, though I (sorta) already improved on it - check my vehicle topic in the Modification Discussion). Get your terms straight yo

Minimal detail is the Blockland art style in addition to being mostly flat shaded. Those two things go hand in hand.

Sidenote: Treti's name sounds familiar, I probably stepped on his foot in the past sometime and he developed an adorable grudge.

Minimal detail is the Blockland art style in addition to being mostly flat shaded. Those two things go hand in hand.
Sidenote: Treti's name sounds familiar, I probably stepped on his foot in the past sometime and he developed an adorable grudge.

gtfo wigga we do what we want