Favorite Albums

Author Topic: Favorite Albums  (Read 3730 times)

Let's make a poll so I can get an idea of what music people like most here on the forums.
You can name only three bands/musicians/groups/etc. to be put into the poll. Once I reach a good amount, I will make the poll and open the voting.
I choose The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and The Who.

daft cunt
Are you joking or do you actually want me to add Daft Punk (if that's what you're talking about)?

Are you joking or do you actually want me to add Daft Punk (if that's what you're talking about)?
both

I do like the albums though

both

I do like the albums though
huh since when does daft punk have albums?

I choose The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and The Who.

How many artists will we be able to vote for? If everyone's suggesting three bands, the poll will end up having dozens of choices. And I have a hard time choosing favorites :c

Pearooster Tail. ;_;
definitely one of my favorites on the album

sooo

Two steps from hell and  brand x music in the poll please
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:28:52 PM by GhostStar »

oh jesus. the trade centers are in that 4th one. the trade centers in a futuristic Manhattan.

oh jesus. the trade centers are in that 4th one. the trade centers in a futuristic Manhattan.
Well the album came out in 1979. And it's actually a Manhattan made of kitchenware :cookieMonster:

Well the album came out in 1979. And it's actually a Manhattan made of kitchenware :cookieMonster:
um ya dude. thats totally what new york's gunna look like in a few years.

1. Streetlight Manifesto - The Hands That Thieve

2. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

3. Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

4. Pixies - Doolittle

5. Nirvana - Incesticide

6. MGMT - MGMT

7. Wavves - Afraid Of Heights

8. Weezer - Blue Album

9. Nirvana - In Utero

10. Sonic Youth - Goo

How many artists will we be able to vote for? If everyone's suggesting three bands, the poll will end up having dozens of choices. And I have a hard time choosing favorites :c
You'll probably get 2 votes until it gets narrowed down pretty good.