Author Topic: Found a passcode bypass in ios 8  (Read 2706 times)

Not exactly what I thought, but still pretty good.
can you PM me a picture of his face pls
Look above 3 posts of yours.

if its real and not something thats all over the net already. then forget apple. sell it to samsung or something

Not exactly what I thought, but still pretty good.Look above 3 posts of yours.
I want to crop it myself

I want to crop it myself
I dunno, maybe you can rummage through his old posts or on the "post real life pictures of yourself" thread.

I dunno, maybe you can rummage through his old posts or on the "post real life pictures of yourself" thread.
found one, wait a minute

Setro stop posting stupid stuff. First off you didn't find something to bypass iOS 8 and second off you could have googled this. We're not your personal loving search engine.

Its prob this
http://phonerebel.com/ios-8-0-2-lockscreen-bypass-discovered-works-8-1-7-1-2/
uh no, this glitch lets you get into the homescreen, it's not just some message stalking thing
maybe instead of being a douche to me all the time you'd think that there's a possibility of more than one glitch

uh no, this glitch lets you get into the homescreen, it's not just some message stalking thing
maybe instead of being a douche to me all the time you'd think that there's a possibility of more than one glitch
maybe instead of bloating for attention and not telling us what the forget you are doing you should stop posting these stupid loving topics and report it to apple.

okay what the forget is with everyone assuming it's a lie
you have no proof its a lie and I'm not the little stuff thats going to leak it to you guys. if I do, it's gonna be a plague. think of that for a second. google all you want, I doubt you're gonna find the bypass, because I really found it myself.
now stop being richards and stop assuming im lying. it's not lie I'm saying I got struck by lightning, Jesus christ.

okay, locking topic, mr.president