Author Topic: Supply drop  (Read 434 times)

I recently got a supply drop mod that said it wasn't broken. Which, when I first got it, was right. To make it work for my vehicle spawn, I did this set of events: Onactivate>namedbrick>vehicledrop>charger which was working just fine. But today, my mod stopped working. When I clicked the brick that was supposed to drop my vehicle, the little jet that dropped it flew and then stopped, stayed there a second, then got glitched with the vehicle I wanted dropped and fell out of the sky. I am really confused, and I already tried restarting on the events. It would be really great if I could have some suggestions. Thank you.

Did you install any new adding between when this worked and then stopped working?

Did you install any new adding between when this worked and then stopped working?

Yes... do you want me to take them off? Is there a way to fix the problem?

Try running Blockland without any of the addons you added that May have caused it to stop working. If it works, slowly add those addons back in until you find the one that breaks it.

Seems to not work. I may be forgetting a mod. Is there a way to see most recent mod downloads?

It works without my build. But when I use my build I am trying to use for the mod, it stops working.

Odd, not sure what's going on then, sorry.