Author Topic: Slate Blocko  (Read 2379 times)

Someone needs to make a Slate Blocko map, where the ground is a huge baseplate practically.

Just make flat terrain and change the texture to the Blocko texture (may have to make, not too hard).  I might do it later today or something.

Sounds cool, Space you make it I'll DL it.

I'll do it. I'll have to figure out how exactly to do a slate edit, but that won't take too long.

the way i do slate edits uses the water for the ground. this is a problem if someone wants a map like this because water textures are nto downloaded clientside

the way i do slate edits uses the water for the ground. this is a problem if someone wants a map like this because water textures are nto downloaded clientside
Gikon also does it that way I found out. That's also what I assumed I'd do since I noticed there was water under all slate edits.

I also wanted ask though, what color would you want the bricks to be?

Green bricks, like grass.

you should also make some other colors like red

you should also make some other colors like red

Hell no, green is better.

The slate edits just add a very thin layer of water that is still so just change the water texture to a blocko one.

The slate edits just add a very thin layer of water that is still so just change the water texture to a blocko one.
How about you stop acting like you know everything about scripting, mapping, and modeling.

Why don't you stop talking about it and make it.

Someone make it all ready!!

It's really hard to get the texture to be the right size and have it loop (Or whatever the term is) properly. I might not end up making it, but I'm still working on it.

Thats what i have problems with. Also keep your mouth shut Eggo, beggers cant be choosers.