Author Topic: /!\ RTB is up!? /!\  (Read 4277 times)

What if RTB wasn't actually going to be shutdown forever? I remember a few years back RTB was temporarily shut down as an April fools joke.

Err, just a heads up guys, don't log on to the page. Someone else might have bought the domain and recreated the page just to get peoples usernames and passwords.

Whoever bought the domain (bubbler or whoever) is trying to form something against Ephi lol

Now people will be mad at him.

RTB never existed. It was all a myth!

Err, just a heads up guys, don't log on to the page. Someone else might have bought the domain and recreated the page just to get peoples usernames and passwords.
oh stuff I didnt think of this.
 hat is probably why it says login is disabled on the website. Still, seems like a lot of effort to host all of the files from RTB and allow them to be downloadable just to steal people's passwords. I doubt it very much. I dont think the login even goes through, but someone should look into this.

Also oh stuff I tried to login like four times how forgeted am I

it was one of ravencrofts friends that bought the site so i think it might be fine

maybe

ravencroft you sneaky bastard
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:12:42 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

No worries, my RTB password is ancient, nothing I use still uses that password.

What if RTB wasn't actually going to be shutdown forever? I remember a few years back RTB was temporarily shut down as an April fools joke.
Maybe this is the exact OPPOSITE!

Should I change my passwords on stuff or just leave it?

Should I change my passwords on stuff or just leave it?
Yes you should change them

Yes you should change them
Before you go overreacting to everything, does anyone remember what hosting service the original returntoblockland domain used?

Because https://who.is/whois/forum.returntoblockland.com says that it was created in 2005 soooooo it seems like it was never really un-registered

Expires On   June 20, 2014
Our time is short!

yay I can interject again