Jake's modeling/poster services [TOPIC/PRICE CHANGE $1,- ≠ €1,-] [PAGE 9]

Author Topic: Jake's modeling/poster services [TOPIC/PRICE CHANGE $1,- ≠ €1,-] [PAGE 9]  (Read 16230 times)

Okay.  I have a model or two that I think isn't really blocky enough.  Do you think you can remake it in the blocky style?

I've definitely been needing a vehicle made. It's quite unique if you'd like the challenge of making it. I'll pay more than $0.50 if needed as well. Should I PM you?

Okay.  I have a model or two that I think isn't really blocky enough.  Do you think you can remake it in the blocky style?

Send me pictures in a PM

I've definitely been needing a vehicle made. It's quite unique if you'd like the challenge of making it. I'll pay more than $0.50 if needed as well. Should I PM you?

Yes

The 5 models I requested are done and it only took 3 hours to do all of them. The finished versions are high quality and I look forward to using them in my switches and buttons mod in the future.

I'd just like to say I really enjoyed this service and I would definitely use it again. Usually, when you want a model made, you go to Suggestions and Requests, post a topic with a vauge summary and possibly a picture, and start checking back every night for someone who "might" be interested to come up with something. Often when you're having a model made you have no communication at all with the person who is doing it for you, and they can leave you hanging for weeks before coming back and saying they lost interest. Jake's service isn't like that. He was in contact for the whole creation process, and would not move onto the next model until he had my word that it was exactly what I wanted. He was fast and efficient. I would definitely recommend him.

i would be extremely interested in this if you do bricks

why the hell would you sell your services for such low prices
you're modeling not flipping burgers

I have to say, these prices are ABSURDLY cheap. No way I'd work for that cheap, more power to ya Jake. Glad to see you pricing this at a level that most forumers can afford.

Alright, So I realized my pricing is way too low for the amount of effort and time put into 5 models for $2,00 which Paypal steals $0,36 from already. after that the USD have to be set to euro's which makes $1,64 into about €1,11 which is depressing.
Tonight I will be remaking the pricing section though don't worry about the prices going trough the roof.

PRICES HAVE BEEN CHANGED
I hope I have proven myself to be worth these changes.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:24:37 PM by JakeBlade »

omg those prices are too high

omg those prices are too high

I think they are quite reasonable now.

Yeah, they're pretty reasonable considering industry standard for paying 3D artists is like twice the minimum wage. Per hour. I think Jakob was kidding, though.

Yeah, they're pretty reasonable considering industry standard for paying 3D artists is like twice the minimum wage. Per hour. I think Jakob was kidding, though.
I guess that's why he tripled the price than doubling it.

The concept is pretty cool although it might cause some fuss.

I guess that's why he tripled the price than doubling it.

The concept is pretty cool although it might cause some fuss.

Please keep in mind that Paypal takes a % of your payment and I have to convert USD to euros, so what you pay, i only get half of it.
Making models while streaming, texturing and flat shading for 0.12 cents a model is very depressing and demotivating.

If his prices were at this new price from the start, nobody would be complaining.

the posters lol

who would pay a dollar for a 256x256 image.

I can make my own posters!

Free posters here! Come n get 'em.