Author Topic: Kalphiter started an anti-Blockland subreddit  (Read 4030 times)

Kalphiter is butthurt.

[–]BDX777 2 points 9 hours ago
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Blocklanders/discussions/0/558751813564065700/ It wasn't me guys wtf is your problem
lol

moonstar akemi was banned?

lol
maxx, nal, bdx, electrk, niff, and john green(?) all in the same place

how coincidental

how coincidental
huh?
I'm just insulting all the friends on there

Not sure if I should get in the middle as, according to my history, there's a 80% chance I will start stuff.

It's great how the only things posted is some angry testimony from each banned user. Then they all agree with each other and jerk off to the shared experience.

It's like some kinda sitcom. 5 losers find each other in ... A likely place. Find out they have more in common then just autism. And a special club is created. It's great to feel like you belong again!
I can imagine the theme song already

5 misfits who gotta take on the world.
Crazy schemes and shenanigans.
Looking for money and sandboxes and girls.

Epp1
Pac is hiding in the bushes talking to his brother over an ear piece. Telling him what to say on his blind date.
Meanwhile back at the apartment, Kalph is painting a white line to seperate his 5th of the place. But he left the TV remote out of reach.
And the comedic drama continues.

It's great how the only things posted is some angry testimony from each banned user. Then they all agree with each other and  @#!*%  to the shared experience.

It's like some kinda sitcom. 5 losers find each other in ... A likely place. Find out they have more in common then just autism. And a special club is created. It's great to feel like you belong again!
I can imagine the theme song already

5 misfits who gotta take on the world.
Crazy schemes and shenanigans.
Looking for money and sandboxes and girls.

Epp1
Pac is hiding in the bushes talking to his brother over an ear piece. Telling him what to say on his blind date.
Meanwhile back at the apartment, Kalph is painting a white line to seperate his 5th of the place. But he left the TV remote out of reach.
And the comedic drama continues.
don't forget your great laughtracks!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:57:54 PM by Planr »

how coincidental

the link is in banspot's signature
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:25:25 PM by Electrk. »

Subpixel, you better be careful mate.

Also,
Quote from: stream
Edit of March 22nd: Someone has made a claim that Badspot has attempted to hire them to gather my personal information -- like home address, work place if applicable, and other things. He also claims that he would have gotten this information through sending me viruses. I worry about the reasoning behind his desire for my personal information.
Wow, and here I was thinking that console was the hacker this whole time!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:38:37 PM by DrenDran »

lol @ lewnaja's post in the subre-
Subpixel, you better be careful mate.
god damnit drendran

this is beautiful. a huge circlejerk of banned users, all bitching about stupid stuff. The only one who could possibly be excusable is Dezcaban, but the others are all so laughably, hilariously handicapped.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:51:46 PM by Zanaran2 »