Author Topic: Block Surgeon! needed builders!  (Read 1015 times)

Join the team! We are working together to build a giant body!
Team:
CrazyRedMan (Scripting The game)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:46:03 PM by CrazyRedMan »

I have an idea. Using the slayer options you could just have people gain points for breaking bricks. Make the ones you want them to break public. All the others should be unbreakable unless it's by you. That way you could have a giant body and award people points for causing the most internal damage to the patient.

If you are interested I can make some .ogg loops of song(s) from the Surgeon Simulator soundtrack.

How would this work? I'm curious.

If you are interested I can make some .ogg loops of song(s) from the Surgeon Simulator soundtrack.

Well, The hammer will be your tool. Your goal is to remove the heart. Sound easy? Nope. If you touch anything red while breaking bricks to get to the heart, you fail.

I have an idea. Using the slayer options you could just have people gain points for breaking bricks. Make the ones you want them to break public. All the others should be unbreakable unless it's by you. That way you could have a giant body and award people points for causing the most internal damage to the patient.
Well, I am using the deafult mini game program for this. But it wont be dedicated due to idk how to make it automatically reset.

Also, please get me .ogg surgeon simulator music :) It would help alot. Would you be interested in helping building?

Well, I am using the deafult mini game program for this. But it wont be dedicated due to idk how to make it automatically reset.
>Slayer

Well, If you destroy the red things, you lose.

Slayer would make it auto reset the map???
use some of the code from the creeper game mode.

Speedkart has the map rotation too.

You could make files related to it (changing the speedkart stuff would obviously help)
or you could just make some other way

use some of the code from the creeper game mode.

I doubt OP will know what to look for.

SpeedKart is probably the most lightweight game mode using Badspot's level rotation system. Look at that.

I doubt OP will know what to look for.
Who said I was talking about the OP doing it?
If you reference his current member list you will notice...

That he has a scripter.

why would you need to script a game that i can make in about 2 hours with events