Okcupid calls for users to ditch FireFox due to CEO's previous Prop8 donation

Author Topic: Okcupid calls for users to ditch FireFox due to CEO's previous Prop8 donation  (Read 3436 times)

there were less dumb people before

There are ways to make that possible again

there were less dumb people before

There are ways to make that possible again
there were always dumb people
its just that we hear more about them due to advances in communication

Arguably, love as a natural, healthy function would be covered under healthcare. It should be in-fact.
Eating is natural, healthy, and integrated into life as well, why don't health care plans cover food as well?

It's quite fascinating how this became an argument about insurance. I main expected this to be a debate over whether or not employee's personal beliefs should be representative of an entire company, and if that matters in the first place.

Eating is natural, healthy, and integrated into life as well, why don't health care plans cover food as well?
Because there are already systems in place directed toward this?

because there is nothing to cover...?
food poisoning is dealt with by the restaurant. I don't think there's anything else they could cover

Because there are already systems in place directed toward this?
What, you mean like SNAP benefits?
These are only for if you are poor enough to where you literally can't afford it.

Condoms cost less than food you know.

if you can't afford birth control or condoms then don't have love because you can't afford to have kids

I think chrome is better than fire forgets.
but das just mah epinion.

Jesus christ this is worse than steve jobs and adobe
Its a loving web browser the thousands of employees working at mozilla have nothing to do with gay rights
On a side note if you want to see video games on web browsers in the future i suggest not trying to forget over mozilla

I think this is more about prescription birth control meds than anything else

if you can't afford birth control or condoms then don't have love because you can't afford to have kids
Hey now, you can't expect people to be responsible, that's like, loveist or something.

Hey now, you can't expect people to be responsible, that's like, loveist or something.

its tribal get it right

On a side note if you want to see video games on web browsers
ew, lol, no thanks