Author Topic: Doing a practical joke at my church  (Read 3333 times)

well hey at least you can carry lots of water and survive in the desert longer than i can
are you kidding me you guys wandered in the desert for 40 years, at like week 3 i'm checking back into the holiday inn

are you kidding me you guys wandered in the desert for 40 years, at like week 3 i'm checking back into the holiday inn
thats an unfair comparison man... we brought supplies with us; biologically you are superior when it comes to surviving barebones in the desert

oh and top it ALL off you get to celebrate your holiday every wednesday of the year! we only get to celebrate ours once a year...

camel appreciation week is the only true birthday we camels have... it's a sad reality planr but that's how it is

camel appreciation week is the only true birthday we camels have... it's a sad reality planr but that's how it is

A whole week, man.

would be much funnier if you brought actual tobacco, drugs, and guns.

But he's not an atheist jk

Yeah I don't think the PD would like that.

that's just evil dude

i agree. ya shoulda shown up packin like rambo, chewin som skoal and snortin a rail. who cares if it woulda been illegal and alienated som of ur peers? the south is full o' losers anyway.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:36:18 PM by The Magical Dunes »

If you call having to go bed at at max. midnight, then sure i guess they're strict.
blasphemous

Funny, I had my retreat on thursday to Friday this week.
Also, this looks really funny.

Hey, the gun could be unloaded.

It's the thought that counts.