Poll

Share YOUR opinion! Do you like the old or newer intro?

OMG BRING THE OLD ONE BACK!!!
Its kewl bro.

Author Topic: Doctor Who In Blockland (ACTORS NEEDED!)  (Read 3764 times)

This makes you seem as your a loveual predator.

This is another reason why Doctor Who fans bug me. Need to make Doctor Who everything.

I refuse to have blockland inflateing with geeks

Well at this isn't as bad as my old Blockter Who series...
Actually on second thoughts I think yours might be worse.

This is another reason why Doctor Who fans bug me. Need to make Doctor Who everything.
This is bullstuff logic. Nobody complains about TF2 fans when they try to make Meet the Spy in Blockland. Nobody complains when they recreate other things. So why is it bad for Doctor Who fans to? They like their show, they make stuff related to it. Same as all shows or movies.

This makes you seem as your a loveual predator.
Like at my age I have a car dumbass.

This is bullstuff logic. Nobody complains about TF2 fans when they try to make Meet the Spy in Blockland. Nobody complains when they recreate other things. So why is it bad for Doctor Who fans to? They like their show, they make stuff related to it. Same as all shows or movies.
I'm not just talking about blockland. I hear stuff from the fans everywhere. Thinking the whole story can apply to real life. I don't know a thing about the show, but some time travel guy fighting monsters doesn't apply to life. Grow up

I'm not just talking about blockland. I hear stuff from the fans everywhere. Thinking the whole story can apply to real life. I don't know a thing about the show, but some time travel guy fighting monsters doesn't apply to life. Grow up
Nobody legitimately thinks Doctor Who is real, but it's fun to entertain the idea. It's a captivating story, people like it, they cosplay/make videos/fanfic whatever about it. It's not just Doctor Who, it's pretty much all cult TV shows. Just because somebody likes a TV show doesn't mean you have to hate them. If they're trying to make you watch the show, by all means you can hate them however much you want. But don't judge an entire fandom based on that. Besides, you never really had to open the thread, you could've went on your merry day. At this point, most people are fine ignoring MLP and furries, so why can't you just ignore Doctor Who?

Nobody legitimately thinks Doctor Who is real, but it's fun to entertain the idea. It's a captivating story, people like it, they cosplay/make videos/fanfic whatever about it. It's not just Doctor Who, it's pretty much all cult TV shows. Just because somebody likes a TV show doesn't mean you have to hate them. If they're trying to make you watch the show, by all means you can hate them however much you want. But don't judge an entire fandom based on that. Besides, you never really had to open the thread, you could've went on your merry day. At this point, most people are fine ignoring MLP and furries, so why can't you just ignore Doctor Who?
I don't hate Doctor Who fans. I hate the ones that go all out with it and base their whole life around it. I see it all the time in school. They have to relate everything to Doctor Who. And how can you ignore Doctor who when most of the fans are trying to shove it down my throat? Someone tells me they like watching TV, I ask what shows and 9/10 times it's Doctor Who and they go on and on about how "great" it is. I don't care if people watch a show. Or even obsess about it. I don't give a stuff, but when you try to convert me to it, stay the hell away. I came in just saying something, then you come at me trying to defend it. I'm leaving this thread now.

Like at my age I have a car dumbass.

Get out of the forums, kiddo.

Get out of the forums, kiddo.
Pfft, anyone can drive a car at ten.

Pfft, anyone can drive a car at ten.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/HaV7o1P.png[/img]
I kinda laughed at this

Because thats how the intro is.

Well you dont need to do that, you can just put there usernames >_>

Anyways, I'd like to apply for The new Doctor.

Ill give you my name anyways; Areeb Ansari