VIP script

Author Topic: VIP script  (Read 858 times)

I tried using Muffinz but it ain't working. If any of you have a working VIP script I would greatly appreciate it! ;)

I tried using Muffinz but it ain't working. If any of you have a working VIP script I would greatly appreciate it! ;)
Well, I had one for my Randomizer, what would you like with it?

It currently has level stats (Level 1-5), each level depends on how much you donated (as VIP)

Well, I had one for my Randomizer, what would you like with it?

It currently has level stats (Level 1-5), each level depends on how much you donated (as VIP)

Omg yes I would love that! Does it come with events like ifvip and stuff? THat would be awesome!

Next crappy pay to win server here we come...

Next crappy pay to win server here we come...

wtf how did you get that

Just go get the moderator script from an RTB archive and find and replace moderator with VIP, make like three other changes and you're good to go?

Just go get the moderator script from an RTB archive and find and replace moderator with VIP, make like three other changes and you're good to go?
I did it, but it probably didn't work.

How is it not working. Could you elaborate. I can try and fix whatever the problem is.

How is it not working. Could you elaborate. I can try and fix whatever the problem is.

Well its not showing up or whatever, no commands work. I think it's something wrong with the packaging and calling idk.

Well its not showing up or whatever, no commands work. I think it's something wrong with the packaging and calling idk.
Change the server commands to something you want to use, and change the package name if it's already being used.

Jakob, you have the Positions mod by MM.  Create a VIP position.

Jakob, you have the Positions mod by MM.  Create a VIP position.

but I want viso's :(

Do you have VCE? Because it uses it as vars, such as <var:pl:vip> and <var:pl:vipLevel>

Do you have VCE? Because it uses it as vars, such as <var:pl:vip> and <var:pl:vipLevel>

Yes I do have VCE