Author Topic: war helicopter or police helicopter  (Read 4642 times)

i thought of this one night. Just a war helicopter like a apache with a turret on the bottom that could be operated by the passenger   and missiles  could be operated by the driver.  dosnt have to be a apache maybe a war helicopter that can carry players in the back area

for the police helicopters  just a search light and a area in the middle for players

just thought this would be cool :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 01:39:39 AM by Flippy »

i dont think people have figured out how to make a helicopter yet...but good luck with that (my first first post yay)

i dont think people have figured out how to make a helicopter yet...but good luck with that (my first first post yay)
ya, and so far, i havn't seen the codes so you can fire anything, let alone 2nd fire.

i thought of this one night. Just a war helicopter like a apache with a turret on the bottom that could be operated by the passenger   and missiles  could be operated by the driver.  dosnt have to be a apache maybe a war helicopter that can carry players in the back area

for the police helicopters  just a search light and a area in the middle for players

just thought this would be cool :)

Missile packs = very possible, you can mount weapons on vehicles and fire them (Aloshi's warplane proved this).

Turrets = currently not possible with the source code as is, but Badspot might be releasing that tank he's been working on in the next patch which will include a turret, so it might be possible after that (I can't wait  :cookieMonster:)

As for helicopters, someone was working on one but I can't remember who for the life of me, I read his post just yesterday too.

Ya they have. Dolphin helicopter. And mounted weps is possible. I don't know about 2 mounted weps but 1 is possible. Maybe I'll look into it....

Can someone post the Dolphin Helicopter? I have been waiting 6 months to have it, cause when I join other servers, I AM LOVING IT.

yeah i dont think anyone could make it cuz they dont have the script but the turret on the bottom could be removed just rockets insted....

Can someone post the Dolphin Helicopter? I have been waiting 6 months to have it, cause when I join other servers, I AM LOVING IT.

SEARCH BUTTON

yeah i dont think anyone could make it cuz they dont have the script but the turret on the bottom could be removed just rockets insted....

PLEASE READ ABOVE POSTS!!!

SEARCH BUTTON

Link is dead, "this file is no longer available on our website", that kind of thing that happens with all old files.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:06:07 PM by Bind »

there is a pick richard (ha it rimes)