How was your day?

Author Topic: How was your day?  (Read 1854 times)

what was the best part?
Best part... Probably getting my score on Zix's randomized to 1000. Also got some more work done on a server project, will hopefully be hosting a death run late tomorrow.
It's been a stuffty spring break for me. Most of what goes on for me is stuffty, so BL is my safe haven. BL Forum is just how I keep from killing myself having to deal with school/family.

Best part... Probably getting my score on Zix's randomized to 1000. Also got some more work done on a server project, will hopefully be hosting a death run late tomorrow.
It's been a stuffty spring break for me. Most of what goes on for me is stuffty, so BL is my safe haven. BL Forum is just how I keep from killing myself having to deal with school/family.

I hated going to school until I took a physics class, the first time enjoyed learning. ever since then my grades and attitude improved. maybe you'll find something interesting one day

saw divergent
WARNING: DONT READ AHEAD THIS MESSAGE IF YOU HAVENT READ/WATCHED DIVERGENT YET
did anyone else hear rue's whistle from hunger games in the part where the blonde chick is talking to Triss after she talks to her brother

pretty good
i skied down whistler mountain (about 7 miles) 3 times and then ate steak

I expected my day to suck ass but for some reason I'm happier now

found 2 4-leaf clovers right next to eachother
pretty good day

I want to school and sold fish after
gonna go camping in 5 hours and I still haven't slept even though im hiking lol

I have ammonia or something in my left lung, so I've been coughing stuff up from my lungs for a few days now
I also apparently have strep throat so I can't see people
continued on waiting for a package to come and according to ebay it was supposed to come today, it didn't
so I ended up sleeping, coughing, eating, watching netflix, and moosic
5/10

it was stuffty, sort of

mainly because i had to walk home from school then it started raining really loving hard.  now my friend's just being a complete starfish.

my school banned yoga pants but half the females still wear them. I think Obama will ban them because of the way they look on larger females

Probably about 40% of girls at my school wear them.

On topic for today:

5:30am - woke up
5:30am-6:30am - showered, dressed, made lunch
6:30am-7:00am - bus to school
7:00am-2:20pm - school, not much interesting, but...

1st hour -- took a test
2nd hour -- watched Frozen and browsed forums
3rd hour -- formative and classwork
4th hour -- brown townyzing news, kid kept messing with projector
5th hour -- review, videos
6th hour -- gave a speech on Sebastian Vettel
7th hour -- forums

2:20pm-3:00pm - bus home
3:00pm-6:00pm - more forums, games
6:00pm-now - supper, Blockland, more forums