The biggest failures vOUCH

Author Topic: The biggest failures vOUCH  (Read 485 times)

This can either happen to you, or not. Either way, post things that were huge failures.
i swear to god though if you make windows vista or windows 8 jokes you can just die

800$ BOOM
plot: guy 100% FCs a song played in a ITG (in the groove tournament). however, he didn't realize (or forgot) there were mines at the end of the song, hits 2 of them (left and right) and gets his percentage lower than P1 (P2 is the guy I'm talking about), and loses $800. talk about a bad day.

Oh my god, I will NEVER forget this moment.

I used to live in Arizona, and I when I was in elementary school, I used to go to this school called Andersen Elementary School, and one day when I was like in 2nd grade, I was playing at recess with my friends, and we were all hanging out by the monkey bars, richarding around. All of a sudden, my friend picked up a handful of dirt or something, tossed it at me, and the games begun. I was trying to dodge it, and when I tried to dodge the first time, I ran straight into a pole at full speed, it left a giant black bump on my forehead, and I didn't tell any of the teachers for some reason, so I went off to class, and the teacher noticed it. When I got home, my grandma told me about that method with a spoon, where you just hold it to your head, and it makes it go away (It worked, but it only got rid of the blackness), and it finally went a way after a while. The bump is still sort of there, but it isn't visible.

tl;dr: friend messed around, I ran into a pole, had to go home.

My worst failure way not reading the terms and conditions when I signed up for BL forums. Ended up losing my identity and home, and pride. and money

Deciding not to kill myself

I once tripped over a ball while trying to kick it and fractured my elbow. Got like 12 scrapes.