Author Topic: Why was airdrop failbinned?  (Read 3089 times)

I remember a while back, there was an airdrop command that airdropped items/and or vehicles, via events. I wanted to use it again, but I was wondering why was it failed?

I think I remember that it overwrote datablocks or something like that, or that it was too abusive

I think it was because the creator put a code for every server that had the addon gave him admin.

I think it was because the creator put a code for every server that had the addon gave him admin.

that's..

brilliant

that's..

brilliant

No, it's stupid. You're guaranteed to be caught, and then you'll get your key revoked.

I heard author was a pretty cool guy.
 :cookieMonster:

yes, eh dosnt afraid of anythign

that's..

brilliant

Not really. It's been done many times.

Nah, he's a huge friend

and then you'll get your key revoked.
Are you sure? I don't remember seeing JJStorm or Moppy being revoked by the /recheckadmins command (JJStorm) and /adminup (Moppy) in their CityRPG addons. But of course, because of my bad memory, I could have forgotten.

Are you sure? I don't remember seeing JJStorm or Moppy being revoked by the /recheckadmins command (JJStorm) and /adminup (Moppy) in their CityRPG addons. But of course, because of my bad memory, I could have forgotten.
might've happened silently? did they ever release the mods publicly?

might've happened silently? did they ever release the mods publicly?
JJStorm did. I'm not sure about Moppy but I have a copy of it. (Though not a virgin copy. I added some stuff)

JJ was revoked I know for backdooring.

It was a good add-on :(

Couldn't someone fix up the overwriting and remove the backdoor? It wouldn't be too hard, would it?