Author Topic: [Collab Project] The Techno Wars.  (Read 5267 times)

soooo...........If you guys have a good time. We can progress the story

soooo...........If you guys have a good time. We can progress the story
you realize we are waiting on you right

you realize we are waiting on you right
Can you quote his last post? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about.

We require fab to do battle. So fab...GET YO ASS OVAH HERE ASAP....k?

On another note, I would like to temporarily withdraw myself as an individual pilot. I've decided the Artanis's scale is too small, so I'm redoing it. However, I do have civilian and fighter craft that ARE ready, so I can keep those in rotation instead.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:31:06 PM by AdinX »

Can you quote his last post? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about.

On another note, I would like to temporarily withdraw myself as an individual pilot. I've decided the Artanis's scale is too small, so I'm redoing it. However, I do have civilian and fighter craft that ARE ready, so I can keep those in rotation instead.

Fab responded about a minute later, King responded after Fab a week later.

Dock with the station? Have a cup o' tea?

as of right now, we need fab, and all the people who are involved in the current scenario to continue, but I need to make sure all of them can be there, like at the server on time

as of right now, we need fab, and all the people who are involved in the current scenario to continue, but I need to make sure all of them can be there, like at the server on time

Well fab came after a minute you requested. You waited an hour, then a day, then weeks, how about you do something?

Saturday, 4/5/14
3:00PM EST
Fab, AdinX and all else who are involved

simple as that

so it'll be 1:00 MST when I host, or Noon due to Daylight Savings, which one exactly?

EDIT: Ill just host at Noon MST to be safe.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:48:23 AM by lord techno »

I have decided to put this project on hold until summer vacation.

Im just all booked up, with school. Met someone so I hope to get a relationship established, all the stuff at home. I just cant make time for this. So this project will be postponed till summer vacation, there we can really take it into full swing.

I hope you don't mind.   This Topic is Locked till Further Notice.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:56:18 PM by lord techno »