hisignberg - troll (duh)

Author Topic: hisignberg - troll (duh)  (Read 7500 times)

This is an alt of someone. It has to be

my brain is jelly

Nope he's legit 7 and 1/2

Nope he's legit 7 and 1/2
I really hope this is a joke

is it so hard to believe that a 7 year old would be able to register for the forums with the help of a parent?

is it so hard to believe that a 7 year old would be able to register for the forums with the help of a parent?
that parent needs help

Don't think this was posted yet. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257316.msg7499670#msg7499670

For those of you too lazy to go to the link...
Titanium Man/Omicron Corp here. My brother kept pestering me the whole day so I set him up with a Blockland Forums account so he can pester someone else instead of me.

And jesus loving christ, I am losing my balls and my sides are skyrocketing into space from everything he is posting. Epitome of stupidity but come on, he's 7. He'll probably stay on here for about a day or 2 more before he eventually gets bored. But have fun with him I guess

If you need any proof that it is actually him I'd be happy to provide

I don't see the problem, he's not causing any harm.
What's there to be upset about?

This is how this thread is kept alive

i asked my broter what a troll was and he said that it mean that i AM STUPID SO YOU MADE ME VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD@@!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MAD!!! he said they think you are big fake man but I AM JUST A BOY YOU!!!!!!!! I AM NOT BIG FAKE MAN@!!!!!!

i am laughing way too hard

you stole my joke cigaretteot
move your feet lose your seat pal